You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > creeper's out of the closet

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
creeper's out of the closet Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2019, 12:51 PM #1
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really nice
creeper's out of the closet

made a mistake cant seem to up load photos! fuck! how do you do that? Hold on, I can't get out of the fucking closet until i learn how to up load photos. Sorry please excuse my language!

Last edited by Creeperpark; 02-10-2019 at 04:03 PM..
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 11:40 AM #2
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really nice
help with photos

Would someone please explain to me how do you up load photos? Im visual impaired and I can't seen to get it. I get them to the 5 photo load and up load to there, but I can't get them to the post from there. I'm giving it one Last try.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:52 AM #3
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Go to your profile, then into your picture album and at the bottom of a picture there’s a img link to copy into your post.
Spaventa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:03 AM #4
Creeperpark

I have tried for about 6 hrs to work this software and down load photos. I'm giving up, if you want to see my Diary catch me on THCtalk. Sorry, I fucking out of here! Love you all!!!

Old 02-13-2019, 02:05 AM #5
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
go write a message click advance highlight the paper clip and select pics Easy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (21).jpg
Views:	12
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	485523
Rab.C is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 02:14 AM #6
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Yeah pic posting is basically 1980’s technology. I ‘journal’ other forums for this exact reason
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 11:27 AM #7
Creeperpark

ok

Name:	IMG_1316.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	485542

Name:	IMG_1295.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	485543

Name:	IMG_1294.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	485544

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:32 AM #8
Creeperpark

Rabc, thank you, Im still not sure what I did, but at least I got this far. I'm stupid when it comes to computers.

Old 02-13-2019, 11:40 AM #9
Creeperpark

Cool

I’m much older now and find myself becoming more dis-abled. I lost my left eye, and have an inoperable cataract in my right eye now. My vision is going fast, now that I’m moving through the 60s! I use magnification devices to see, but still have problems. An improvised explosive device (IED) went off under my feet and I’ve never been the same since! This will be my last indoor grow and I’m going to try a last Gorilla grow too! The light radiation is speeding the onset of my blindness, even with sunglasses and cap on, so, I have to throw in the towel. One last grow and here we go.

Old 02-13-2019, 11:41 AM #10
Creeperpark

Indica grow
10 Reg, Seeds, Jordan of the Island, 3. God Bud, 3. Deep Purple, 3. Mandala’s Hashberry and 1.Bro in-law Cherry pie.
Starting soil: Roots organic. Planting seeds directly into soil to germinate. Please note, I never pack my soil! I water the soil in slowly. Using water to pack your soil allows the roots to have easy penetration in the substrate.
I will grow organic using only rainwater until I can sex the plants, then switch to soil-less substrate using a bottom water, bottle feed method. Hoping to finish in 100 days! Seed to buds.
• Finishing soil: Pro-Mix BX Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae is a general-purpose peat-based growing medium with perlite and vermiculite. Please Note, Pro-Mix HP with Mycorrhizae would of have been better but they only had BX.(OUCH!)
• Nutrients: General Hydroponics, Flora Series, and Ca –mag only.
• Lights: seedlings one 4 ft shop light with 4 bulbs. T8s
• Veg: 400 HPS and a Chinese LED HYGrow1000 = 400 watts from the wall.
• Flowering two Chinese LED and one 400 HPS= total-1200 watts
• Grow closet 6x6ft with 8ft celling.
• Fans, 2, 8in oscillating , and one High-Velocity Floor Fan — 20in.
Water, Plain rain only , starting pH 5.5