Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Does The UK Fourm Have A Mod Still?

Thread Title Search
Does The UK Fourm Have A Mod Still? Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2019, 05:42 AM #1
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
Exclamation Does The UK Fourm Have A Mod Still?

Anyone heard from Dr D,,, he's not been on in ages and ages,, 5/18 was his last sign in,, no pm response

Can we get him back?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:02 AM #2
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
This is kinda weird,,, nobody has answered,,, does this mean nobody is watching over us,,

Old 02-13-2019, 05:04 AM #3
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

Bet gypsy pops up now,, lol,, hello gypsy,,

Old 02-17-2019, 04:05 AM #4
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

This is kinda getting silly now

Old 02-17-2019, 04:19 AM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I nominate rick. He's a solid guy.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:38 AM #6
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

I was hoping we could have a vote??,,, not just me but I'm definitely throwing my hat in, love this place,, seriously

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 06:25 AM #7
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I'm not even from the UK, I just saw this thread and it seemed empty so I thought I'd bump it
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:13 AM #8
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

I know,,, sadly

Old 02-17-2019, 06:00 PM #9
Hoypare.
Vendor

Hoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
Bet gypsy pops up now,, lol,, hello gypsy,,
I saw Gypsy earlier this week,he is a bit busy at the moment,does the UK section actually need a mod though?It runs along pretty smoothly I think
Hoypare. is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 06:27 PM #10
Blazeee

Blazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud of
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoypare. View Post
I saw Gypsy earlier this week,he is a bit busy at the moment,does the UK section actually need a mod though?It runs along pretty smoothly I think
Agreed, IMO this place runs pretty smoothly the way things are currently, its not exactly the most active sub forum on here, and its mainly the same regular people posting.
Blazeee is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.