What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepali Mileche (Freebie) - The Real Seeds Comany

bajode5

Hello, I open this thread to show you my cultivation of a freebie from The Real Seeds Comany, the plant itself is Nepali Mileche.

Greetings.

bajode5

I dont have too information about thes variety, but looking in the website of TRSC i found a picture of a bud of the plant. It look too resinous. I think that Bodhi Seeds do a trip to Nepal and took alot of photos, among them has one from villa called Mileche, maybe the seeds come from there.

RSC photos

bajode5

Bhodi Seeds photos

Bodhi photos

village: mileche
elevation: 2000m
classification: big bushy tall classic himalayan hashplant
aroma: watermelon, tea rose.
notes: totally classic himalayan watermelon hashplant

village: mileche
elevation: 2000m
classification: classic highland mountain sativa
aroma: himalayan mountain flowers
notes: classic, big, tight, full, christmass tree, nepali highland mountain sativa.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I grew this back in 2010-11 and found it out crosses very nicely, performs true to type with pretty much no variation. Tall, viney and resinous...loose, airy but fast flowering, slight intersex but nothing major. Added a really creamy musk to an old ace banghi x congo3/paki's woody fruit.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran

bajode5

I grew this back in 2010-11 and found it out crosses very nicely, performs true to type with pretty much no variation. Tall, viney and resinous...loose, airy but fast flowering, slight intersex but nothing major. Added a really creamy musk to an old ace banghi x congo3/paki's woody fruit.

Hi, thanks for your interest. Is my first time growing this variety, the only what can i say is, Tall. The plant tends to grow a lot, i do not see it from a couple of days, but when i saw for the last time i calculate it was about 2 meters and something.

Would bee interesting to see your works with this variety.

bajode5

Hi, here we bring us more photos. The plant is so big, so, i cant take good photos, because the plant don't put in the area.

The plant still without enter in the flower time.

bajode5

Well, the time are passing, but the flower is long, very long.

Here another pictures of Nepali, the plant is so big, so does no fit in the photo at all.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
They look great!

I had assumed these would be the classic tree sativa from the first page, but looking at your pictures I'm now convinced yours are the Watermelon one. I have grown both. It's a pretty slow flowering variety but I'm sure it pays of in the end.

Keep posting!

sirius02

Thank you Bajode5 for this grow report, I'm interested in this strain !

They look great!

I had assumed these would be the classic tree sativa from the first page, but looking at your pictures I'm now convinced yours are the Watermelon one. I have grown both. It's a pretty slow flowering variety but I'm sure it pays of in the end.

Keep posting!

Hi Thule;
How you can tell is the watermelon one and not the other one ?
About the smoke; what are the differences between the two ?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Thank you Bajode5 for this grow report, I'm interested in this strain !

Hi Thule;
How you can tell is the watermelon one and not the other one ?
About the smoke; what are the differences between the two ?

Watermelon is late flowering, classic tree sativa is somewhat faster. Also different growth structure, watermelon has stronger branching. Classic tree sativa has more phenotypes due to being more wild.

I had to cut my watermelon hashplants early due to cathing a flight, that's why I remember just how long they took to start flowering. I am only flowering my first female tree sativa so can't say anything about the smoke yet.