Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > P-91 ? The Elusive Search Continues.

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
P-91 ? The Elusive Search Continues. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2019, 07:11 PM #1
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
P-91 ? The Elusive Search Continues.

Years have passed on the Scene of San Diego's Cannabis History and the Legalization al but stopped an True search for strains like P-91 P-Rider Bullrider and other San Diego elite Strains of the 80's and 90's...

Seeing about 4 or 5 threads about the p-91 and some pictures i looked for this strain for 10 years in any San Diego dispensary or clone only vendor or even any info i could track down.

i have been in the San Diego's Finest growers group since 2009 when i posted as Zenith and Medfinder back in the Day.

Finally a source came in that only a certain few knew that trusted no phones..no texts only a VPN that would only meet through his own trusted driver... at a 7-11 in San Marco's...

here are the p-91's teens and only 2 with no restrictions on them.

i use a ? mark because until these are verified by others here.....it is possible they may be fakes or crosses of the P-91

if real.... they will be a San Diego Treasure shared with all.

and yes the top leaves are almost yellow ...

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:35 AM #2
JetLife175

JetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to allJetLife175 is a name known to all
Subbed. Super stoked to see this classic . Hoping it is what it's said to be bro!

Also hoping this thread will rustle up the old Sd bullrider as well. Smoked it many times but have never been able to find a cut myself. some of the best I've ever smoked IMO.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 06:22 PM #3
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife175 View Post
Subbed. Super stoked to see this classic . Hoping it is what it's said to be bro!

Also hoping this thread will rustle up the old Sd bullrider as well. Smoked it many times but have never been able to find a cut myself. some of the best I've ever smoked IMO.
I put the ? Mark there as this is unverified untill some
of the SD finest crew chimes in.. we need not just the p-91 but also the real bullrider and the p- rider back.. mabie even the m-39 a real fav of mine in 2007 from OB Dispensary.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:57 PM #4
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
Any idea - what’s p91?
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:50 AM #5
Corsaire

Corsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really niceCorsaire is just really nice
NL cubing from what I read

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/p-91/

Old 02-09-2019, 02:21 AM #6
Medfinder

Use the search feature here and put p-91 in the post search box and there will be multiple posts and threads about the p-91.

Old 02-09-2019, 02:45 AM #7
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
one of the n.counties finest cuts
hope she turns out to be the real deal
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 03:33 AM #8
soil margin

soil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to all
Well damn, best of luck on that quest Medfinder. I've only run into a P-91 cut once in the SD scene and that was almost ten years ago. If it is real, lemme know where I can get some haha.
soil margin is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 05:54 AM #9
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medfinder View Post
Use the search feature here and put p-91 in the post search box and there will be multiple posts and threads about the p-91.
Got it

NL cubed or NLxJack Herer or some other kind of NL hybrid
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 02:41 AM #10
Medfinder

Pouring through San Diego's finest threads produced an p-91 veg pic from a referred to have the real deal 9 years ago from another San Diego finest member i contacted..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....91#post4432565

in vedge

humbles p 91 veg

fresh cut...

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

5 members found this post helpful.