Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Whats Cooking Icmag!

Thread Title Search
Whats Cooking Icmag! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2019, 06:56 PM #1
Malato

Malato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to behold
Whats Cooking Icmag!

Hey y'all figured this would be cool. What's cooking? What you serving up for breakfast lunch or dinner? Got recipes share em! Drinks? Share those! Everything from edibles to enemas. Okay,, no enemas but you guys get the point.
Malato is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:10 PM #2
Malato

Malato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to behold
Ill start with a few pics of stuff I've cooked not so long ago. I'm half Kikuyu half Mississippi white boy so it comes out in my food, as well as the regions I've grown up around the Cajun and Creole areas of the gulf coast, Puerto Rican Jamaican Haitian in central Florida and alot of southern food plus south east Asian, Honduran and Mexican where I'm at now.
Tostadas

Gai yang

Chapati, dry fry, beef choma, kuku choma, kachumbari and pili pili
Malato is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:11 PM #3
Malato

And tonight making Doro Wat an Ethiopian chicken berbere stew

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959
Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 08:50 PM #4
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Not as nice as yours but here's a Mexican pizza I just made
shithawk420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:58 PM #5
Rab.C

i am hungry now

Old 01-30-2019, 11:33 PM #6
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Malato, those tostadas have me drooling after my wake and bake. To quote Homer Simpson "MMMMMgggghhhh......". All I had this morning was some wholegrain toast with Vegemite and some freshly ground Ethiopian coffee. You've inspired me to make a more inventive lunch though.

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 12:11 AM #7
Malato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
Damn Malato, those tostadas have me drooling after my wake and bake. To quote Homer Simpson "MMMMMgggghhhh......". All I had this morning was some wholegrain toast with Vegemite and some freshly ground Ethiopian coffee. You've inspired me to make a more inventive lunch though.
Hey thanks man! Let us know what creations you come up with for lunch. Got lazy once I got home and just through some chicken quarters in rotisserie, use the drippings to make black beans, and make a small thing of brown rice.
Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 12:56 AM #8
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud of
Damn you're on a roll. I just got done making some ramen noodles with spam chunks. Supper for me

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 01:14 AM #9
Malato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
Damn you're on a roll. I just got done making some ramen noodles with spam chunks. Supper for me

OP
For Guantanamo bay, sounds about right! I gotta make one of these spam sushi rolls see what all the hype is about.
Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2019, 02:40 AM #10
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Mayonnaise Sandwich

on Potato Bread.

with Yellow Deli Mustard.