Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Canna Venture Seeds > Albert Super Tramp

Thread Title Search
Albert Super Tramp Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 03:34 PM #1
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Albert Super Tramp

Hey Guys, I figured I open a thread here since I see a few people have interest in this strain! I tried popping 3 seeds, got 2 to germ... they are just around 1 month above soil and doing great!

The lineage of this variety is Albert Walker x Arcata Trainwreck (Reversed) !

1 on left, 2 on right!

Peace!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:44 AM #2
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Day 6 of flower, after a bunch of Supercrop and LST and leaf training, they starting to strecht out now and lowers are catching up to the top! Good structure so far!

Peace!
Old 01-23-2019, 04:11 AM #3
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor

I just recently got a pack of these. I don’t have room right now to pop any though.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:10 PM #4
Buddah Watcha

Nice Vanilla, I'm real excited to see how these will turn out.

Stem rub on them smells like a pine forest! Very nice!
Old 02-04-2019, 03:03 PM #5
Buddah Watcha

I had a some little problems with broad mites, but everything seems to be back on track! Plants are looking good, not too much stretch, but they are some thick gals. Probably due to the 4000K light they are flowering under. Lower branching is very nice, reaching for the top, nice amount on tops of the 2 ladies.

Around 2 weeks into flower, from a few days ago, excuse the vermiculite from the predator bugs and the sulfur residue on the leafs...

Please excuse the chocolope on the back left.

Flowers are starting to develop, this week we should see lots of pistils! Both clones rooted in less than 2 weeks. My plan will be to reverse one of them, my favorite, and do some S1's and polinate a few other strains, in case I really like the smoke!

Old 02-04-2019, 06:10 PM #6
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
lets hope for the best. read some horror stories about broad mites, but i'm sure you know all about them.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 01:14 AM #7
burts

burts is on a distinguished road
I also have 2 popped, only couple days old though

Broad mites? Sulfer will knockem back not eradicate..good luck
burts is offline Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 04:06 AM #8
Buddah Watcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by burts View Post
I also have 2 popped, only couple days old though

Broad mites? Sulfer will knockem back not eradicate..good luck

I'm aware, thats why I release predator mites!

You can post some updates here if you wish!

Peace!
Old 02-05-2019, 04:51 AM #9
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Nice pick... I was really interested in this cross...!!!...

I’ll be stopping through every once in a while...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:10 AM #10
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Pine forest stem rub? Hell yeah you got my attention! Pulling up a chair...

Best vibes brother!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote