What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi Everyone

Splatoid

First time on this forum. Been doing a little lurking here for a time and their is a lot of great info I've already picked up. I used to grow for many years only outdoor and never like how it is now. I never had a lot of luck I lived in a higher mountain climate so short growing session. Now thirty five years later I built a growing room inside a spare bedroom. I am more interested in CBD plants for pain control and maybe a little more than that in time. I did have a pretty successful grow this last summer With some Seedsman Hash Plant and no i'm hooked once again. I have the last Seedsman seed in about its 4th week and a Shark Shock plant just sprouting. Anyway sorry about being so long winded.
Nice Forum.

T

Teddybrae

Welcome here! There is lots of info here and many 'old hands' for discussion. We are daily medible dosers and life is just fine ...

Malato

First time on this forum. Been doing a little lurking here for a time and their is a lot of great info I've already picked up. I used to grow for many years only outdoor and never like how it is now. I never had a lot of luck I lived in a higher mountain climate so short growing session. Now thirty five years later I built a growing room inside a spare bedroom. I am more interested in CBD plants for pain control and maybe a little more than that in time. I did have a pretty successful grow this last summer With some Seedsman Hash Plant and no i'm hooked once again. I have the last Seedsman seed in about its 4th week and a Shark Shock plant just sprouting. Anyway sorry about being so long winded.
Nice Forum.

Welcome boss man! Sounds like you got some good plants there cant wait to see them progress, welcome to ICMAG!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts