What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back!

JQP

Top of the mornin to all you stoners and growers. It's old JQP back after retiring last Friday, no longer subject to my draconian workplace's random drug testing.

I have some street weed right now a family member gave me, and am trying to figure out if I want to grow again (I do!), or just run to the state next door (MA) and buy some legal recreational weed.

Grow will happen, but it's gotta wait till we sell our country home in the northern Catskills and move closer to the kiddies and grandkids out near Buffalo. That means a couple years till I can have my own organically grown weed.

It's good to be back and good to be high. Enjoy folks!

JQP

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Welcome back!! :)

Sad, but you're most likely going to be disappointed with any commercial products right now in MA. Fortunately you know how to grow!! I predict many close friends will be VERY happy you're back. lol

:tiphat:

Malato

as others already stated hold out hope man. Sounds like Cuomo is gonna ask the legislature to get it legalized soon. Though we all know how long politicians take to get shit done.. But welcome back man!