You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > WWxBB Auto Testers

Thread Title Search
WWxBB Auto Testers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2018, 06:31 PM #1
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
WWxBB Auto Testers

I will be testing some autos for Female Seeds to help update their descriptions. So, I dropped four White Widow x Big Bud seeds in plain ole tap water. They were then placed in a dark cupboard overnight.

The next day, the seeds were gently placed in a rapid rooters. I flip the rooter upside down, poke a new hole, and gently insert the seed just under the surface using tweezers. They were then placed on a seedling mat, covered with a dome, and left under low light to sprout.

These will be going into 5-gallon pots of recycled living soil. The pots will get a top dress of vermicompost, a clover cover crop will be sown, and a straw mulch layer will be added. Once these sprout, they will get a light dusting of mycos and transplanted into their final containers.

Now we wait...
ReikoX is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:59 PM #2
blowingupjake

blowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the rough
Best of Luck my friend! Your soil always puts out nice plants, I bet you'll get the most out of these. Pulling up my chair front row brother.

Stay Hazed,
JaKe
blowingupjake is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:34 PM #3
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
I love the possibilities in a new seed. So much potential in such a little package. After around 48 hours we have the emergence of the cotyledons. 100% germination. They got a spritz of RO water and the dome cracked a bit.

WWxBB #1

WWxBB #2

WWxBB #3

WWxBB #4
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 03:36 PM #4
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Good Afternoon ReikoX! Hope all is well my friend

Firstly, thank you for documenting this new adventure on ICMAG, much appreciated.
And secondly, you got a 100% germination rate which is the best way of starting a new adventure! Cheers to that!

I am sure we will have some fun and I am gladly joining this ride in order to support you, if and when needed.

Thanks again and Very looking forward to seeing some more in the next weeks!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
I love the possibilities in a new seed. So much potential in such a little package. After around 48 hours we have the emergence of the cotyledons. 100% germination. They got a spritz of RO water and the dome cracked a bit.

WWxBB #1
View Image

WWxBB #2
View Image

WWxBB #3
View Image

WWxBB #4
View Image

Old 12-10-2018, 07:02 PM #5
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

These 5-gallon pots are being prepped for these WWxBB autos. A layer of homemade vermicompost was added to the top of the previous harvest's leaves, a clover cover crop was sown.

The pots were then mulched with barley straw and watered in with kelp, fulvic, aloe, and silica. The seedlings were moved into the cabinet.
ReikoX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:04 PM #6
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

After adjusting to life without the dome for a day, they were gently transplanted into their final homes with a bit of VAM mycorrhizal inoculant.

WWxBB #1

WWxBB #2

WWxBB #3

WWxBB #4

They were then watered in with a sprouted barley, fulvic, aloe, and silica. The lights were up too high for the small plants, so I had to drop the intensity to half.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2018, 09:16 PM #7
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
I'll tag along.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:26 PM #8
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Another week and these girls are starting to get their roots settled. WWxBB 2 Struggled a bit, but is coming around now. I have just been keeping the top misted with plain water. I increased the intensity of the veg lights to 50%.

WWxBB 1

WWxBB 2

WWxBB 3

WWxBB 4
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 06:57 PM #9
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant future
I install for the show;
dude, you re one of the best natural micro grow maker here
always a pleasure to read yours threads.
Nico Farmer is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:46 PM #10
BakedBandit

BakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really niceBakedBandit is just really nice
Few questions if you have time and patience to answer. Why flip rapid rooter over and make new hole? Better balance? Original hole too big?
What does the clover cover crop do for you?
And what does the mulch accomplish? I know these are noon questions, but I've never seen this strategy indoors before. Thanks!
BakedBandit is offline Quote