What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back from a long long break

Swampthing2

👋 hi everyone!

I learned everything I know about growing from reading on icmag like 10 years ago lol!!! I didn't know this website still was around to be honest I'm so happy to see this community has grown so much over the years!
I grew for a few years back then and was in love/obsessed lol. Well I had to stop. Lots of life has happened over the years and me and my mother are now both registered medical marijuana patients in the state of Florida where we live.
That's the whole reason I'm attempting to get back into growing my own is because the crazy high prices at the dispensarys in our area make it simply unaffordable for me or my mother to stay medicated, and neither one of us know any other cheaper connection for our meds.... soooo I'm gonna try and grow us our own meds.

I still have to start from scratch and do tons of research I've been gone from the scene for so long I need to learn the new genetics and everything lol, I don't even know where to start. What breeder what's best med strains right now that I might be able to actually get access to. Etc etc etc lol

I'm a little overwhelmed with where to start but I'm so happy that I can finally be part of this community years later! :) Thanks so much in advance everyone!

I’ve got a few Orinoco’s flowering.
Fem 1.5:1 cbd:tbc ratio. Lovely looking plants just starting to smell good. They are about 5 weeks done, 5 to go. Easy to clone too.
Pretty sure I’ll find a keeper.

Swampthing2

I’ve got a few Orinoco’s flowering.
Fem 1.5:1 cbd:tbc ratio. Lovely looking plants just starting to smell good. They are about 5 weeks done, 5 to go. Easy to clone too.
Pretty sure I’ll find a keeper.

Sweet sounds intriguing I'll have to check that out. :)

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hello and welcome back to the club! So much knowledge to be learned here. I'm sure you'll find everything you need.

sdd420

Veteran
Welcome back. Rollitup is just like icmag basically. Get some bohdi or karma or another good Breeder genetics matter the most