Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > Pollen chucking?

Thread Title Search
Pollen chucking? Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2018, 06:22 PM #1
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
Pollen chucking?

So I have 3 Tangie males and one White Widow male. I’d like to lightly seed the whole room with all of the studs.
How much pollen should I chuck?
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 06:29 PM #2
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
Im running 2 1000w double ended mixed spectrum.
Tangie, a purple budded Violeta, Orinoco, Hashfruit,Zamaldelica and an NL I just put in but has no flowers yet, are the bitches.

Old 11-12-2018, 09:46 PM #3
Bjorn to farm.

I’m gonna take in a mixed pile of pollen and blow it into the fan. Fuck it! I have a whole new set of plants in the veg room.

Last edited by Bjorn to farm.; 11-12-2018 at 10:15 PM..

Old 11-12-2018, 10:26 PM #4
Bjorn to farm.

Trying some kush’s, three different breeders. Sugar Black Rose, Albino fire skunk. Looking for my keeper strains. Gonna be pollen chucking too.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:17 PM #5
Bjorn to farm.

I realized, as I was smoking the mother plant, that Hashfruit #9 was the best of the bunch. So I cut clones off of a flowering outdoor HF9 and wouldn’t you know it? It worked. They have that weird re-vegged look, single bladed leaves, no or small leaf serrations..... she’s a rooty bitch, frosty, tasty, yieldy and purpley too.

Old 11-13-2018, 12:21 AM #6
zizration

zizration will become famous soon enoughzizration will become famous soon enough
look at vader OG videos and some from subcool as well.
zizration is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:15 AM #7
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Pick one or the other male.
Mikell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:05 AM #8
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
can just pollinate certain buds, get plenty of seeds and save the crop from being over seeded and hard to smoke. easier to harvest aswell if just do a branch of 2. and ya if 1 male looksbetter choose it or top 2.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 03:58 PM #9
Bjorn to farm.

I did a mixed chuck. I’ll do better next time.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 05:48 PM #10
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
You're a disappointment to your mother and I.
Mikell is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.