Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > COPAIBA OIL(BCP Cannabinoid) Complementary, The Best Anticancer and others sickness

Thread Title Search
COPAIBA OIL(BCP Cannabinoid) Complementary, The Best Anticancer and others sickness Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2018, 02:55 PM #1
REALPOTency

REALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really nice
COPAIBA OIL(BCP Cannabinoid) Complementary, The Best Anticancer and others sickness

hi,

i wanna share with icmag community this info
my mother 3 weak ago is sickness with gastrointestinal problem, blocking her internal conduct, bilial,the modern medical doctors only says surgery now not other possibilities.,
sorry for my bad English

my firts options was CBD, but
the life and Pachamama share with me this miracle

COPAIBA OIL

in only 2 weak to treatment the result is awesome
my mother is practical normal again,

im not too much time for explain more but
i recommend COPAIBA OIL
FOR ALL PEOPLE NOT MATTER IS SICKNES OR NOT help for ALOT OF HUMAN FUNCTIONS

Last edited by REALPOTency; 10-30-2018 at 03:10 PM..
REALPOTency is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2018, 03:00 PM #2
REALPOTency

REALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really nice

the copaiba oil can be used alone or can be complementary with CBD cannabis and other threatening
i recommend natural food the most possible, soft diet( not redmeat, caffeine or strong sugar food depending the person) if you can make vegetarian diet perfect, only for the first 1-2week and take alot of liquid for clean and work the system,
in the google you can search more info
www.copaiba.cl
thanks!

Last edited by REALPOTency; 10-30-2018 at 03:18 PM..

Old 10-30-2018, 04:51 PM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
I can’t read Latin languages. ( the website)
Anybody have a translation?
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 02:12 AM #4
Hookahhead

Hookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura aboutHookahhead has a spectacular aura about
My wife is into Doterra oils, and her friend (vendor) told her they offer this. I read a few quick things, but would like to hear more. I bet your oil is a lot more reasonably priced haha
Hookahhead is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2018, 03:59 PM #5
REALPOTency

give me some days and translate,
now im very busy with my mother, but is progressing very good and positive
thanks

Old 11-04-2018, 08:08 AM #6
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
just read a blerb it can be toxic in medical quantitys? has a phytocannibinoid which apprently part of what makes it effective. echinecea as most likely know also has phyto cannibinoid(s).
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2018, 05:38 PM #7
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
I can’t read Latin languages. ( the website)
Anybody have a translation?
Copaiba ... oil used for varnishes & lacquers - could be hemp oil.

I think the OP is using the a different meaning of the term. From the context, could be CBD oil.

I suggest making or acquiring pure hemp-Cannabis derived CBD oil, to help your mother. No Varnish-Lacquer NOTHING. If you don't have control over the manufacturing process, God Knows what they put in there.

Sounds like Med. Can. has a foothold in Chile.

I know people who have stalled or beat Cancer using Cannabis, BUT it depends a whole lot on the type of Cancer.

I suggest getting VERY SPECIFIC about what type of Cancer your mother has, versus the kinds of Cancer that were beat using Cannabis.

If nothing else, Cannabis can be a powerful Palliative compound (reduces or eliminates pain, can also be a mood elevator.)

Also suggest looking at the Madrid study, which has more details about using Cannabis to cure certain types of Cancer.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 11-04-2018, 07:09 PM #8
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
It says on the vendor website that it's made from a specific tree.

Copaifera langsdorfii aka Diesel Tree:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copaifera_langsdorffii

https://www.copaiba.cl/venta-aceite-copaiba/

Quote:
La Copaiba es un árbol nativo de América Latina, encontrada en la Selva del Amazonas y en otras regiones de Brasil. Su nombre científico: Copaifera langsdorfii pertenece a la familia de la Fabáceas es la sub familia Caesalpinioidae, también conocida con nombres populares, Copaiba, pau-de-òleo, òleo de los Jesuitas, árbol milagroso, òleo de Copaiba, aceite de Copaiba, bálsamo.
From wikipedia:

Quote:
The main compound in the oil is copaiba (15%), an oleoresin which is useful in the production of oil products such as lacquers and can be used as biodiesel. After filtration, this oil can be used in the engine of a regular diesel automobile.[1]:10 Some natives have been reported to use the fuel for cooking.[1]:9

Cvh is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2018, 02:36 AM #9
REALPOTency

is direct from tree,
organic, natural
not hemp oil or any other
COPAIBA TREE
not contaminated with chemical processing varnish??
i dont know the sellers in usa product
not toxic or anything,
the quantity is 1-6 drop a day,
and is'' complementary '' to another natural medicine like cbd cannabis and many other
natural medicine, not close your mind please and inform first

i make xtract rso for medical problems, cbd and thc, so im not expert or anithing but i work with another patients with different problems, so the effectiveness is immediately with copaiba alone or complementary with cbd or thc, dont belive me, information with other people
peace

p. d.: only 15 days to use and the artrosis is practically non exist, the skin is clean like another new, eat practical normal and have normal force, so alot of benefits in functions, but dont believe me, peace
'' árbol milagroso''
miracle tree

Last edited by REALPOTency; 11-05-2018 at 03:07 AM..

Old 11-05-2018, 04:27 AM #10
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
thats great. please research more as did read that it was infact toxic at medical doses. so maybe not a long term thing?? dont know mechanism or if its just something tht can be seporated but look into it!!
clearheaded is offline Quote