What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🌲 greetings from Italy 🇮🇹

ilSognatore

SOGNARE NON COSTA NULLA
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hello American[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] growers
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in the Italian area, with some of my colleagues, we are growing with ion-exchange resins.
the resins are used in hydroponics, completely replacing traditional fertilizers.
I would like to know if anyone, has ever tried this system.

if you are interested in seeing how a cultivation with resins proceeds, I invite you to visit my 3D.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355594

the plant in question is the Alice of delicatessen seeds

giphy.gif

the resins I'm talking about are these:

41Fi5yXpicL._SY450_.jpg

jpg_2f0987594ccc79d8.jpg

wave.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Shakí7

CBD LOVER
Ho giusto!!
I'm also trying to fertilize my plants with these ion-exchange resins.
I'm Italian as a Sognatore.

He has opened this thread in various sections of other countries here on ICMag to figure out if anyone else around the world has ever used or still uses this type of fertilizer.

These are my plants, right now I'm in the second week of 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

I have never yet completed a cycle with this method.
Now i'm going to see what happens in bloom.

As for the vegetative phase, nothing to say, the plants have grown healthy and strong, without deficiencies or excess of nutrients.
All this only by adding the dose of resin recommended by the manufacturer, once, and then adding water from the tap (not decanted) when needed, without measuring EC and PH.
It seems that everything automatically regulates itself.

If someone knows something more about this method, intervene as well.

Hello everybody!!

adriyansunpin

stop stop interfering in my txt msgs

stop stop interfering in my txt msgs

sum 1 isn’t rotating
stop txt msging the wrong messages