What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RE-UP on the catalogue (some new shizz coming through)...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I will use this thread to post an add any new lines and things we have coming soon or in the future , keep your eyes peeled we will have some nice things coming through here im sure your all be very interested in,..

Here's some in house breeding going on right now with a Reversed WiFi OG spreading her love with her lesbian partner Super Lemon Haze clone we’ve had in house over 16yrs this is an original killer lemon haze from the first round of Greenhouse SLH you can see the frost on her at only 3-4 weeks in,.. shes a real lemon stinker ,.. the wifi is a frost monster too going to be a lovely combo this one,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Parents of this new cross ,..

Super Lemon Haze..

picture.php

picture.php

Wifi OG..

picture.php

Will be looking for a couple Testers in a few weeks or after Christmas if anyones ready to give these pedigree's a run,.. :tiphat:

These girls smell as if theve been dipped in lemon sherbert im thinking of calling them Lemon Dizzle :biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’d be more than interested in giving her a blast after Christmas... I’ll be scheduled to pop some seeds first week of January if that’s any good ...

Mum looks like my old slh from when they were first released- lemon candy
:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I’d be more than interested in giving her a blast after Christmas... I’ll be scheduled to pop some seeds first week of January if that’s any good ...

Mum looks like my old slh from when they were first released- lemon candy

Perfect,.. :tiphat:

im after at least 5 people to test them , want to give here a bloody good run in,..:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yea agreed!

This was my keeper from SLH first release:
View Image

She looks a dead ringer for our clone mate , weve had her around almost 18years I reckon now she was brought over from the Dam by my Moroccan mate and his Dutch handy man years ago,..

picture.php