Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landrace Grows & Seed Reproductions

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Landrace Grows & Seed Reproductions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2018, 04:23 AM #1
Land

Land has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura about
Landrace Grows & Seed Reproductions

Malawi Gold

I've had this mother for four years and she is bullet proof. Excellent terpenes giving off a perfumey floral pineapple aroma when flowering. Christmas tree growth habit, flexible branches hold up to the wind.
Land is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:33 AM #2
Land

Land has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura about
Kumaoni Seed Reproduction

Kumaoni
Many different genotypes of this variety. The best one I had was the most branched and had best terpene and trichome production. Aromas were citral fresh and the effect of finished product was quite uplifting and cheerful.

Kumaoni in the middle buckets.

Stretching during preflower

Seeded flowers
Land is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:41 AM #3
Land

Kerala Seed Reproduction

Kerala
Relatively stable but still had some different phenotypes. Aromas were peppery and the effect of finished product was energizing.

Pre flower.

Full flower.

Seeded flowers of Kerala in left three pots
Land is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:00 PM #4
CannaZen

CannaZen is a jewel in the roughCannaZen is a jewel in the roughCannaZen is a jewel in the roughCannaZen is a jewel in the roughCannaZen is a jewel in the roughCannaZen is a jewel in the rough
I love this hobby there are so many choices its beautiful. Subbed!
In the equation, p2 represents the frequency of the homozygous genotype AA, q2 represents the frequency of the homozygous genotype aa, and 2pq represents the frequency of the heterozygous genotype Aa. In addition, the sum of the allele frequencies for all the alleles at the locus must be 1, so p + q = 1.
CannaZen is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 05:26 AM #5
djimb

djimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nice
Three top notch varieties! They look great! Is your Malawi Gold a clone or a seed line? Either way, it's gorgeous.
djimb is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 03:04 AM #6
Land

Unfortunately its a clone line.
Land is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 05:14 AM #7
djimb

djimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nice
Have you considered selfing it or making a back cross? I know there are at least a handful of folks around here working with varieties of Malawi Gold who might be willing to contribute to that kind of a project. There was a thread a while ago talking about a repro of Afropips MG that was going to be made available on Seedbay, though it never did seem to come to a conclusion.

I just know I would want to have some kind of a backup for such a spectacular plant.

Can't wait to see how things progress!
djimb is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 10:26 AM #8
Cvh

Cvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant future

Last edited by Cvh; 10-28-2018 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Had to remove the post because I wasn't allowed to share...
Cvh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:44 PM #9
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Non-Hermi, stable landrace of genetics you want to keep? I agree with djimb, you should self it and make S1 seeds. This way you'll have the ability to find something close, just as good, or even better while also giving you a back up in case of disaster.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2018, 07:27 PM #10
djimb

I should clarify that while there's a fair amount of seed exchange that happens between people who happen to be members here, the TOU pretty well forbid conducting that kind of business on the forums. I imagine it's a liability for Gypsy, as some countries/states/provinces consider even possessing seeds illegal. There are some great encrypted email services out there that should serve your needs, though.
djimb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.