What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MoMs

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
wow. after looking around a bit i have discovered at least a dozen seemingly legit mail order operations servicing our great country. here i was thinking there was only budmail. anyone have experiences they would like to share? i have used budmail dozens of times and can honestly say i have never had anything but positive things to say about them other than their high prices. i get the feeling we will be seeing many more popping up now with the whole legal lies ation thing.

fatigues

Veteran
i get the feeling we will be seeing many more popping up now with the whole legal lies ation thing.

Au contraire, with legalization, the days of the MoMs are numbered. They are offering prices that are vastly less than those which legal sellers must charge -- and the MoMs also compete directly with the only legal online sellers: the various provincial governments.

Might be next week, next month, or next year. But the MoMs will be systematically busted.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
thanks. thats where i discovered most of my info however, like most places on the internet there is a lot of conflicting information and many contradictory reviews. thats why i was hoping any trusted members here could chime in with personal experiences to help cut through the online bs. the internet is a super helpful tool but when it comes to reviewing products or services it becomes clear that some reviews are falsely generated to either help or hinder the success of whatever is being reviewed making me wish i didnt even start reading them in the first place.