Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house....

Thread Title Search
Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2018, 05:36 PM #1
illumin8100

illumin8100 will become famous soon enoughillumin8100 will become famous soon enough
Imagine 10000 plus stoners at the white house....

You guys remember when the lgbtq community marched up the steps of the white house and demanded their rights? Are stoners too lazy to organize and do the same thing? Or are the true stoners afraid of total legalization? One of the two may be true but the latter is over and is just a matter of time before it is federally legal.

Wish i could be a part of something that big. That would be sick!
illumin8100 is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 06:09 PM #2
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Congress is the place or j sessions office lol that would fun or the other guy in charge I forget who..... he also has the power the head of department of health? Something like that
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 06:34 PM #3
illumin8100

illumin8100 will become famous soon enoughillumin8100 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Congress is the place or j sessions office lol that would fun or the other guy in charge I forget who..... he also has the power the head of department of health? Something like that
Yep... steps of Congress. Could you imagine if we created a group and a date to do that? If we want full-on legalization that would be the way to do it...

Old 10-21-2018, 07:06 PM #4
illumin8100

Honestly, the thing is.... I'm pretty sure it's been a lack of thought OR a lack of motivation... OOOOR it's a simple fact that a lot of stoners, growers, or what have you, just don't want it fully legal for a variety of reasons.

Thing is.... The days of this plant being illegal either domestically or globally are numbered. I think now is the time we start forming in masses and start marching. If only there was someone out there who could organize this with as many people as possible.

Old 10-21-2018, 08:58 PM #5
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
being gay doesnt get you arrested

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:51 PM #6
illumin8100

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
being gay doesnt get you arrested
What's your point? Maybe you guys aren't getting what I'm talking about. Numbers!!! My hats go if to the lgbtq community for FIGHTING for their RIGHTS. I think stoners have just been too complacent in the past because of, like you say, fear of being arrested or what have you. Times are forget now.

Remember your tegrity...lol!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:52 PM #7
illumin8100

Quote:
Originally Posted by illumin8100 View Post
What's your point? Maybe you guys aren't getting what I'm talking about. Numbers!!! My hats go if to the lgbtq community for FIGHTING for their RIGHTS. I think stoners have just been too complacent in the past because of, like you say, fear of being arrested or what have you. Times are forget now.

Remember your tegrity...lol!
Meant to say times are different now. Phones are so lame!

Old 10-21-2018, 10:57 PM #8
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
Don't think for a second they wouldn't figure out a way to detain everyone involved.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 11:29 PM #9
Cvh
Sacred Herb Grower

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Personally I think that a mass action like this could have an adverse effect.
You just can't force this. You would just piss off the people who have the power to make the changes.

Better would be a more diplomatic attempt. Sitting down with them at the table and having a good mannered debate.

Seeing that Canada is the first G7 country that now has fully legalised Cannabis. I bet it won't take a decade before America will go for legalisation.
This would be a point of intrest in the debate. Not only talking about the tax revenue but also playing out the card that America can't stay behind and should better be in the lead.

It won't be long before the big corporate players who already have intrest in the Cannabis scene will try to pass through full legalisation with their political lobby groups. My guess is that it will be big corporate money that will pass through full legalisation through party sponsoring.
Cvh is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:30 PM #10
illumin8100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
Don't think for a second they wouldn't figure out a way to detain everyone involved.
Man is there still this much paranoia out there? Doesn't even have to mean that we smoke on their grounds. Just a MASSIVE PEACEFUL PROTEST! 10000 plus on Capitol Hill. Wish i knew how to network better because i would organize this on 420 of next year. IF AND ONLY IF the numbers are there, the news media would recognize it and there would be nothing they could do about it. It would ultimately become a law where cannabis would be attached to the GDP of not only Canada and Uruguay, but the United States and more countries to follow including prob Mexico shortly.

Dude you you imagine? Trust me, I'm not just high, this is more than possible right now.

1 members found this post helpful.