What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

sshz

420giveaway
I'm about to start 24 Ethos Cookies (Cookies #1 X Cookies #16), but am about to harvest 2 Planet of the Grapes that look absolutely outstanding......I post a smoke report in a week or two.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
i have getting Crescendo RBX1 as Cut from Ethos Seeds and will try them out early next year & i give a feedback here out

LostTribe

Premium user
Today I tested the CO Chem rbx3 and not impressed. Taste is nothing. low indica stone for about 30 minutes. Culled. The tiny one that wouldn't root is nice but nothing spectacular. I have 2 left in the pack.

I decided to try CV Chem'91 before I go back to those. Not sure when yet.

BillFarthing

Veteran
i have getting Crescendo RBX1 as Cut from Ethos Seeds and will try them out early next year & i give a feedback here out

I had an excellent Crescendo RBX1 phenotype. Yields were heavy. The taste and smell were like Tang or orange sweet tarts. It's sticking around in the stable for a minute.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
I had an excellent Crescendo RBX1 phenotype. Yields were heavy. The taste and smell were like Tang or orange sweet tarts. It's sticking around in the stable for a minute.

how long was flower time .,?

sshz

420giveaway
I basically take all of Ethos's stuff to 70 days, no matter the strain. I think only 1 of them was done around 65 days. And I've grown 7-8 strains by now.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
People would rather not have their personal details shared myself included. That said this outfit's outward appearance pretty scammy to me. There are breeders and there are late night infomercial call center pyramid scheme personality career types. 'nuff said

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
8-8.5 weeks on the orange sweet tart pheno of Crescendo. Mandarin Cookies that smelled like a rubber tire and citrus was a bit more sativa dominant and went 9-9.5.

I basically take all of Ethos's stuff to 70 days, no matter the strain. I think only 1 of them was done around 65 days. And I've grown 7-8 strains by now.

sounds good i want let stand minimum 9 max 9.5 :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
I tossed/culled the all the Ethos CO Chem. Taste is like straight ammonia like comet cleaner. The one that wouldn't root was a decent plant but wouldn't root.

sshz

420giveaway
Thanks.............you can follow the entire grow over at RIU if you want more detail.

gmanwho

Veteran
smells of sweet & spicy, grape an black licorice, very very fragrant plant. started 4 fems an i choose this one a few rounds back. finally devoted a smaller room to it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sshz

420giveaway
Inzane in the Membrane is the strain that Ethos promised would win a Cup, and offered 100 packs of Ethos seeds to anyone who was able to accomplish it. Then after a bunch of grows were published, most of them not very favorable- interest was lost by many. What I heard from people I know who grew it, there is 1 pheno that is remarkable, the longest flowering of them all and appeared very hazy. The rest of the pheno's were not worth growing and were disappointing. I saw 3 THC tests on the strain, one came out around 13% THC, another around 16% and I think the best hit around 25-26%. Also, this is a not D.P. X Glue, it's a 4 way combo strain per Ethos on Instagram, although it does have D.P. and G.G. #4 in it. I grew their Zsweet Inzanity, which is very similar to the strain above- and everyone who tried both liked the Z.I. more.

Latest posts

Latest posts