Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Ethos Genetics Thoughts

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Ethos Genetics Thoughts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2018, 03:18 PM #1
707OGBUSH970

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

So far, I have grown 7 Ethos Strains. 4 have been really really good, and 3 not so good.

Cup Winning:
Mandarin Cookies
Black Fire

Above Average:
Forum S1s
Banana Hammock

Not So Good:
Limekiller OG
Purple Reign
Rainmaker

They run the gamut from schwaggy low-yielding no smell Purple Reign to huge-yielding but not particularly impressive Rainmaker to some of the best flowers I have ever grown in Mandarin Cookies.

What are your experiences?

Last edited by 707OGBUSH970; 10-22-2018 at 12:24 AM..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:50 PM #2
707OGBUSH970

Ethos Forum S1

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:39 PM #3
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
I 2nd the mandarin cookies as being a wonderfull plant an smoke. bought some of his manadarin cookie R2's as well.

vegging out 5 zsweet insanity right now. 2-3 plants smell great an are velvet/grippy to the stem rub. good signs already i reckon
gmanwho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:59 PM #4
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Be putting 3 Ethos RKS s1s into media tonight...I have high hopes...

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2018, 11:17 PM #5
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
[quote=707OGBUSH970;8410660]So far, I have grown 7 Ethos Strains. 4 have been really really good, and 3 not so good.

Cup Winning:
Mandarin Cookies
Black Fire

Above Average:
Forum S1s
Banana Hammock

Not So Good:
Limekiller OG
Purple Reign
Rainmaker

They run the gamut from schwaggy low-yielding no smell Purple Reign to huge-yielding but not particularly impressive Rainmaker to some of the best flowers I have ever grown in Mandarin Cookies.

What are your experiences?[/QUOTE

Tell us more about that Black Fire. Its caught my eye but still on the fence about Ethos. Heard good and the typical hermie horror stories.

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 03:43 PM #6
707OGBUSH970

What are your experiences?[/QUOTE

Tell us more about that Black Fire. Its caught my eye but still on the fence about Ethos. Heard good and the typical hermie horror stories.[/quote]

It was really nice. A better yielding and more compact OG, basically it was it came out to be. The flowers were on point with the OG smell-very earthy and complex with a pine sol back end. Extremely frosty and just really nice medium density that was perfect for joints. I topped it but still the tops were quite big. The nugs were very pretty as far as structure. Just a nice classsic fat spear shape that made for some potentially great pics. Too bad I slacked on pictures. Just a beauty of a plant all around. One of those plants that just looks healthy and robust all the way through. And it was a fairly short flower time. Could definitely cut a week early than most OG's. Three phenos ranging from classic OG to the more compact version that I spoke of.

For me Blackfire and Mandarin Cookies are no brainers. No hermies for me at all with 7 strains, so far.

Old 10-23-2018, 03:45 PM #7
707OGBUSH970

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pthCharg3 View Post
Be putting 3 Ethos RKS s1s into media tonight...I have high hopes...
Were those freebies? Thats sounds like something I would love to see. I wonder what the RKS's origins are? Keep us posted!

Old 10-23-2018, 03:47 PM #8
707OGBUSH970

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
I 2nd the mandarin cookies as being a wonderfull plant an smoke. bought some of his manadarin cookie R2's as well.

vegging out 5 zsweet insanity right now. 2-3 plants smell great an are velvet/grippy to the stem rub. good signs already i reckon
Cant wait to see those Zsweets! I have wondered about that as well. Have my eye on those. Getting some M Cookies R2s myself. Cant pass them up. Too good of a 1st version. Just fire.

Old 10-23-2018, 03:59 PM #9
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707OGBUSH970 View Post
Cant wait to see those Zsweets! I have wondered about that as well. Have my eye on those. Getting some M Cookies R2s myself. Cant pass them up. Too good of a 1st version. Just fire.

I wonder who he didnt want to piss off or start a drama war with, for not disclosing what the zsweet background is....

ya, they smell strong and are grippy. every good plant ive held smells strong in veg an not just flower.
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 04:54 PM #10
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud of
Keep hearing about the mandarin cookies. Is it that different from the orange cookies? Hows the high/yield? Nice thread 707gbush970...I've always wondered about ethos...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote