Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > The LP journey

Thread Title Search
The LP journey Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2018, 04:28 PM #1
New LP Guy

New LP Guy will become famous soon enoughNew LP Guy will become famous soon enough
The LP journey

Hello everyone.

I am making this thread to document and share info along my way in licensing an LP. There is a lack of info out there in relation to this process and I hope to fill in the blanks for those who need. I am also looking for your help and guidance as well. I think the true leaders and innovates of this market, are the people who built and advanced this market to the point it is.

As of now, we have secured funding . We are deciding between two well know consulting firms. They will help us pick of one of several properties we have secured on contingency lease. We hope to renovate existing industrial space. We feel as though this may be cheapest entry into market. We are prepared to build facility or renovate an existing structure also. This week will be big in deciding that direction.

Much of our time to this point has been spent trying to navigate this process and learn as much as we can. HC , in my opinion, is intentionally hiding info and making this process as difficult as possible. Its a designed attempt to stifle and limit market entries. They have designed this system to be cost prohibitive to the average Canadian who would like to participate in this market. They have also used layers of bureaucracy and plausible deniability to hide and obfuscate information.Thats why I am doing this thread. I hope to pass all that hidden info on to all of you.

Also, they have allowed outdoor growing as a canard. Its a mechanism we feel they are using to destroy small scale market entries. Big companies are being forced to destroy outdoor crops as they dont meet testing standards. Out door was hopeful in the sense that micro filtration in extraction process renders product medical grade sterile through high filtration. What has happened is , aviation fuel fallout contaminates the material in a way it cant be filtered. This will ruin every outdoor crop for market viability. You think HC is telling Canadians that? Nope! tThey know it to! In turn, it will ruin every mom and pop grower who thought there expense into licensing was going to be recouped through outdoor growing. Its all meant to break early entries and further consolidate market for the ones given first mover status through there cozy relationships with sitting govs.

This market should be open to all that have sacrificed and tiled to create it. I hope I can do my small part to help those people in.

Post any questions or comments. I will do my best to help you out.

We are very excited to take this journey . Looking forward to sharing it with you and hopefully helping even one of you make it in to. We have to be at the table with these guys in order to flip it over on them all.

The first bit of info I will pass onto all of you that they LOVE to hide... Spot prices for Cannabis in the wholesale market. I dont have the actual call sheets yet but, I know from seeing them that its average, 3200$ per kg average right now for flower. 8000$/kg for concentrates. Thats wholesale! In Ontario, there will be no direct sales as of now. That dyke Wynne tried to create a complete monopoly and Ford is breaking it up. All products must be sold to the Ontario wholesaler who then marks them up like Deebo on the corner and redistribute them to retail outlets. There is talk of a flagging mechanism inside market to ensure farm to gate sales. This terrifies big Lps with Ford in office. He has ruined there little collusion plan with dyke Wynne and has limited them to one retail outlet per LP. Farm to gate local micros are going to destroy them with farm to gate sales. They know it to.

Gotta go. Post any questions you have. i will try and help...

New LP Guy is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2018, 06:08 PM #2
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
Aviation fuel residues? Kerosene or Diesel fuel?
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 06:09 PM #3
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
Or Lead from avgas?
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 10:14 PM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
It should be like home vegetable farming.

Anyone can grow a garden full of plants with no stupid rules if it's for personal.
If you want to enter the commercial market then pay taxes, business permits,
inspections, etc. like anyone else in the food industry.

BTW: Where are you going to be located New LP Guy?

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:21 AM #5
ortsa1

ortsa1 will become famous soon enoughortsa1 will become famous soon enoughortsa1 will become famous soon enough
call your lp 'Race to the bottom biocanna medi tech'
ortsa1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:15 PM #6
tobedetermined

tobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura abouttobedetermined has a spectacular aura about
Destroy the LPs? Good luck with that. There will be great potential for micro growers but like beer, the big boys will rule.

tbd
tobedetermined is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 04:55 PM #7
New LP Guy

New LP Guy will become famous soon enoughNew LP Guy will become famous soon enough
Lotta haters I see. Its ok. I was one to when I wasn't in position to do it also. Leleousy is funny thing.

Yeah, i know the legal market is DOA. Its not right now though. Its so boom, big companies are buying turn key facilities. In fact, you can build a facility that is 500 square feet on 5 acres of the right zoned land, not grow plant one, and make millions.

There is a possibility that farm to gate sales will be allowed at some point with a "flagging " mechanism inside the Ontraio wholesaler to flag your own supply for retail. Many factors come into play going forward. For now, just building these places and selling them is VERY profitable.

And, GMACk, Wynee isnt a Dyke? Get over your feelings and language policing libtard. Wynne is old news. Good riddance to filthy economy ruining rug muncher. She tried to create a LP monopoly on retail in the province. Ford broke it up! All Hail Ford!!! Your jealousy is palpable bud. Dont you worry about the money we burn through. We have over 10 million lined up with Angel investors and a list through our consulting firm of current buyers looking for turn key facilities fully licensed. You keep hating though bud. I promise you this..When we sell this facility, im going to show you the cheque, just to piss you off Mr hater. " Sell a qp to a buddy"? Thats called, PROJECTION! You have fun selling the qps . Im going to make millions and laugh at haters like you.

Troutman, No shit? There are rules involved? I, or our 100k consulting firm would have never figured that out.Like design standards on "non porous surfaces", Pressure plans, clean rooms, hepa/hega filtration, SOP's, etc,etc,etc. Way past that point my man.

As far as the specific contaminates in the buds grown outdoors goes, I dont know. I just know its from aviation fuel fallout. Thats all I know.

So, now that I have delt with the aters and hopefully answered any of the real questions, I will tell you this..today. I go meet with design consultants to review 3 facilities we have a contingency agreements. Today decides our direction. We leaning toward multiple acres with licensing very small pre-exsisting structure on property with intent to sell. We may go in direction of outfitting a facility and taking production into our own hands but, at this point, market factors are so ripe, its silly to do. We know of a gentlemen who spent 400k buying land and licensing small building on it, sold it withing 1 week of licensing being ranted for 3.5 million.

So, thats where we stand today. Design consultants and direction being determined within next few days.

Post any questions or comments, i will try and respond. Haters are welcome to. its amusing seeing them demonstrate their jealously and even more amusing displaying their infantile knowledge of the "legal" market and all its associated rules and regs.I been doing this 25 years. This isnt my first rodeo. Maybe if guys like Gmack had the cred, history, and experience I do, guys with legal money would be coming to him with millions looking to do this for real. lol. Haters gonna hate!!!

Old 10-18-2018, 05:02 PM #8
New LP Guy

Ontario , Sir. Interested to know what you are doing sneaky with terps. We are licensing processing facility inside the production facility at same time. its a deal you get with consulting forms so, we did it. Plus, we want ability to extract waste materials.

Terpene isolation through fractional distillation is another profitable vertical in the market. Big money in that. Terp cards are something we looking at. Sample cards with terp profiles sprayed on to send olfactory examples/profiles of different products out.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:06 PM #9
New LP Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobedetermined View Post
Destroy the LPs? Good luck with that. There will be great potential for micro growers but like beer, the big boys will rule.

tbd

I apologize to you all. Still learning how to quote and reply.

Micros are actually a false hope they are gaming the masses with. Exact same security and production requirements , less cameras and minor securty things. Limited to 200m2 Canopy. that leaves NO RESALE value and expansion potential.

You can license standard ops down to whatever sioze you want. It can be the size of a bathroom on 20 acres of land. The value, at this time, is the approved license and land. Its worth MILLIONS. In time, I agree with you. Micros will dominate and take over the landscape with farm to gate sales locally. Big Lps are positioning for international markets.

Old 10-18-2018, 05:12 PM #10
New LP Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobedetermined View Post

tbd

This sint beer. They trying to create a market monopoly along those exact lines though. Only one difference..Weed can grow wild on any hillside or back yard in the nation. Stills dont! Brewery's dont! There is only one place this market goes...Down to reality. Name another commercial crop that 1600/lb spot price? It dont exists. Artificial scarcity create sthe value. In time, scarcity and supply will increase and values drop to common sense levels. Lps will be DOA at that point if international customers havnt adopted production themselves domestically.