What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Howdy

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Howdy. Lurking. Have hear about this place from others. Hope it is true. I will be over in the corner for a while until I figure out the place. I can't even figure out how to upload my avatar. Will get er dun though. Until then I will be smoking over in the corner. No coffee shop??

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey Pute, welcome to IC, I've been here since the beginning and still haven't figured out the avatar thing myself!

Stop down in the Toker's Den, lot's of coffee shop threads there.:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thanks my friend I will do that. I would love to us my avatar that I have been using for the last 10 years. I will ultimately get it figured out. Different server here than I am used to.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn, I just realized I don't have an edit button....and with my typing....

Correction....use not us......thinking I better start proof reading before I post...:laughing:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thank you my friend. Been a while since I was new to a site...I suspected that.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thank you Smitty. I have heard about this site for years. Just about the only one I wasn't registered on. Hope you like it. I already do. Will like it more when I find my way around. Server actually looks the same as where I have been for the last 6 years. V Bulletin.

Cvh

Supermod
Welcome to the forum!
All the stories are true. This is the best board on the internet!

DTOM420

Welcome!! I’m new here as well. It’s a great forum with really great, knowlegable and friendly people always willing to help!

Latest posts

Latest posts