What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lost newbe

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello everyone, I hope I haven't pissed anyone off. Every time i post anything, it seems like everyone stops posting. Please forgive me if I put something out there that isn't wanted. I'm way ol school and don't know much about computers or blogs. I have photos i would like to post, but I don't know how. Also I would like to read the rules so I don't mess up. Where can I find the rules? I,ve been in the horticulture sense 1970, minus 6 years I spent in Prison. My favorite way to grow is anyway and every-way i can, for fun and research. I'm disabled, but I get around pretty good. Anyway please bear with me until I can learn what to do. Thanks for being here for everyone.

yardgrazer

I can't say I read through the threads you posted in, but I imagine it's just happenstance that people didn't specifically respond to you, or the thread went dead after you posted?

Maybe they were old threads? If you aren't familiar with forums, I'd always note the date of posts you're responding to, because there are a lot of ancient threads on here that haven't been active in years.

You can find the Terms of Use related to posts at the following internal link:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

I used to use this site a lot from 2004 to 2008 or so, and then I left and didn't really look back much until a few months ago. Site-wise not much looks to have changed. The only way I've figured out of posting photos so far is to stick 'em in your Gallery (click on user gallery and select "My Albums" and upload via that page, and then in Advanced post mode in a thread you can use the "Insert Image(s)" button below the silly faces to add 'em). Pro-tip, in that pop-up just click the photo once, it posts them in your post but gives no indication it's done so.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Last edited:

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC Mag!

Welcome to IC Mag!

Yo Creeperpark,
Don't sweat the small stuff buddy. You'll find your voice here, just stay honest and humble and it'll all work out!

Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, when you have made your first photo album click on one of the pic's thumbnails (small preview pics) so that you see the big size picture and under the picture there are two fields with link adresses under it, "picture url" and "bb Code". Take the second link and copy it into your post. That's it.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know, but it's possible that you can only make photo albums when you have 50 posts.

rocker

From out of the shadows

From out of the shadows

Hi All,

I joined back in 2009, you all helped me have a couple successful DWC harvest, so thank you for all the good information and questions I was able to have answered by just searching around.
But then life got busy, garden went to moth balls and almost a decade flew by but now I am ready to try again.

This time I am in a tent and doing soil, I am very excited to have a grow going and I will share some pictures of the little ones soon. So much has changed, legalization being the biggest one, and I was living in Colorado when recreation happened and they really did it right, what a game changer and now more states are seeing the light, YEA!
Anyway, just saying hello, and coming out into the light.

Rocker

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
thank you

thank you

I thank you all and appreciate you taking time to respond. I guess that I have to post 50 posts before I can make an album. When I pull up the album section I don't get anything. Also I will watch the dates better and make sure they are recent, and I will stay honest! Again thank you guys a bunch.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure what you are talking about when it comes to url, and bb code. I will get it however I'm lost now.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ahh don't worry it will make sense once you get to 50 posts and have an album to import pictures into your post from..

Welcome to IC creeper and rocker! And 15 years of stored knowledge and experience contained within ;)

:smoke out: