Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Liberty Haze (barneys)

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Liberty Haze (barneys) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2018, 06:08 PM #1
junit
The Lizard King

junit is on a distinguished road
Liberty Haze (barneys)

I cut this girl down and thought it was too gnarly not to take a few pictures of. This is the 3rd pheno out of 6 beans that I got from Barenys, and The nugs here look the frostiest of the bunch.

I dont think the pictures are doing it justice than looking at it in person but she seems to naturally foxtail and the stems are really thin and buckle under the weight around week 5. Really takes me back to my old Trainwreck cut that couldnt support its own buds. I may ditch pheno 1 in place of this one but Ill wait until I smell and smoke the cured product. I'm slowly adding Scrog to each of my lights and it will be perfect for that.

The smell I get off the other phenos as been a very strong citrus, almost like a cleaner or lemon pledge but without that skunk you get from a lot of strains. That lack of skunk undertone weirds people out. We shall see what this one is like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (12).jpg
Views:	87
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	470592 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (15).jpg
Views:	77
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	470593 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (14).jpg
Views:	64
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	470594

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.
junit is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:34 PM #2
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Looks great. I just don't believe the lineage.
Smokd it a few times in Dam
The flavours don't seem to match?
And not doesn't look like either parent.

No worries though.
You carry on rocking that dank.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 12:21 AM #3
junit
The Lizard King

Not familiar with the g13 but I do have some BX seeds from gypsy....so Ill be familiar real soon.

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.
junit is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 05:59 AM #4
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
Great job. Loved it when I grew it
It’s a G13 X chemdawg cross I believe and mine had that deep 90’s kind taste, little pine, little skunk, little hash
I often think of picking up a few more fosho
Burt is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:10 PM #5
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
G13 x Chemdawg and they call it Haze. That's enough for me not to grow Barney's.

That aside, nice flowers! How about a smoke report when the time is right?
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:14 PM #6
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
It's Def not G13 pure.
Most likely it is G13/Haze male that Soma found.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 02:43 PM #7
black flag

black flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really niceblack flag is just really nice
Funny, I'm pretty sure they used to advertise as OG Kush x G13 Haze.
Now everywhere I look is written G13 x Chem 91.
A G13 haze hybrid would make more sense.
In 2013 I grew their G13 haze and it looked a lot like the plant pictured.
black flag is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 02:59 PM #8
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
when i first tried it in Amsterdam it was very good and definetly had Chem in it.
that was like ten years ago and it was advertised as being Chem 91 and G13haze

its the best stuff I've tried from Barneys menu
Water- is online now Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 11:26 PM #9
junit
The Lizard King

just about every pheno I would consider good bud,(3rd still growing) but the haze thing did throw me off. I had to explain to my girl who has been researching lineage of what we have what a haze actually is.

Ill give yall a smoke report if you wish. I could throw in a Candyland one as well. I think I will ultimately cull liberty haze from my rotation. I need the space for more beans and production wise I got two clones that I've grown from GG4 S1s that are fantastic and clearly better than anything I've got going now.

junit is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 11:34 PM #10
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junit View Post
just about every pheno I would consider good bud,(3rd still growing) but the haze thing did throw me off. I had to explain to my girl who has been researching lineage of what we have what a haze actually is.

Ill give yall a smoke report if you wish. I could throw in a Candyland one as well. I think I will ultimately cull liberty haze from my rotation. I need the space for more beans and production wise I got two clones that I've grown from GG4 S1s that are fantastic and clearly better than anything I've got going now.
I have one I was going to add to a hybrid I have been making with the most lemon/lime strains I can find.

Do you think its worth adding to the mix?

When I tried it at Barneys it was the most lime tasting herb i had ever tried.
Water- is online now Quote