Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Dungeon of The Dank...!!!... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2018, 07:23 PM #1
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

Ok, this will be a thread so that I can showcase the different varieties that I grow all in one spot...!!!...

First off, I grow in a unfinished basement... a while back I built a flower room and a grow room. It’s one room that’s split into two rooms. One to flower in and one to veg in. They are roughly 5 foot wide by 8 foot long, with a ceiling height of 7 foot...

After my first run I ended up not using the veg room anymore because the way I built it was only a door in the middle separating the two rooms and it was too hard to keep the light from creeping under the doorway...
so I just ended up making another room for vegging that is around 15 foot by 15 foot with 7 foot high ceilings. I only use a portion of this room to veg in. I also keep supplies and stuff in this bigger veg room...

I usually always try to have plants vegged and ready to go into the flower room as soon as the flowering plants are done...

I’m gonna start off this thread with my current grow I just started a few days ago. I have some Green Point Seeds strains in the flower room at 53 days. The strains I just started are Happy Pussy and Blue Moonshine by DJ SHORT and some Chemberry D f2’s originating from Dark Horse Genetics. These seeds were gifted to by a great member here. Thank you buddy. I’m thinking about putting down some Flo f6’s also since 3 of my 6 Happy Pussy’s didn’t make it. I germinated 6 seeds of each strain.

For veg I have 2 HO T5’s that are the 4 foot long with 8 bulbs in each fixture. I also have a 400 watt light if need be...

For flowering I have a 1000 watt air cooled hood with a couple cfl’s for supplemental lighting...

For soil I’m using Happy Frog amended with Mother Earth Meal Mix’s and Down to Earth all purpose. Along with some extra worm castings and a little additional perlite... I want to also grab some Myco’s and Humic Acid to mix in there too... Happy Frog allready has some Myco’s and Humic Acid in it. I also have some Coast of Maine Lobster Compost, that has HP mites in it...

nickman is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:26 PM #2
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Seedlings...

Seedlings of Happy Pussy, Blue Moonshine and Chemberry D...

These seedlings are only a few days old ...!!!...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:05 AM #3
krazyken

krazyken will become famous soon enough
Nice man, love it! I'm in for the ride!
krazyken is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 11:43 PM #4
nickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyken View Post
Nice man, love it! I'm in for the ride
Kool bro. Thanx for stoopin by...
old pic here...

Veg area pic...

These are just some older pics to get things going...!!!...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:49 PM #5
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 11:01 PM #6
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Very cool grow and simple soil mix. I'll be watching.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2018, 12:11 AM #7
nickman

I was looking at my seedlings and noticed that some of the blue Moonshine’s allready have a purple tint on the crown so to speak...!!!...

I’ll get some pics later.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:17 AM #8
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2018, 09:13 PM #9
nickman

Update: almost two weeks...

Seedlings are doing fine... I’m hoping to have all my plants in the flower room harvested within a week or so ... then I can veg these seedlings under the 1000 watter...!!!...

I also noticed a few of the Blue Moonshine allready have a purple tint on their crown - so to speak...!!!...

Happy pussy

Chemberry D with something going on... maybe I over watered...?...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:15 PM #10
nickman

Group shots...!!!...

That’s all for now folks...!!!...

1 members found this post helpful.