What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The traitor within?

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
Since the other political threads have lived their useful lives there is now a void for current events.
To the point, a mysterious voice has spoken with the voice of the NY Times.
Fake? If not, let us reason who it has to be. The WH is claiming they've narrowed the list to a 'few'.
I guess Pence. He's the last anyone would suspect.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah the lodestar angle. Unlikely, it is too damning. Guy's a fanatic like most Trumpeters.

igrowone

Veteran
the one person Trump couldn't fire(i believe) is Pence
and this could be a real interesting addition to the resume
he could get votes for this if events go that way
just half serious, but it would be about the funniest outcome i could imagine
a perfect finale to the circus we've been an audience to

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I can say it's definitely not Pence. That was a red herring to throw them off his scent. It's a common tactic when leaking information, to use the phrasing of others in the office to remove suspicion from one's self. All I'm gonna say is does Kushner look a lot more nervous lately or what :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If it turned out to be his wife.....and she came out with a book about it, then started going on lecture/book-signing tours - it could be as surreal as its real.

*thinking about it, maybe she signed a confidentiality contract as a pre-nup?

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
picture.php

Gry

Well chosen thread title, appropriate to the moment.

Text book example of a coup.
I imagine it is someone close to the VP. It would appear they have already written off the current leader, and are positioning themselves for the change. Mean team work.

iTarzan

Remember when they had him about the Russians? POOF!

Remember Comey? POOF!

Remember when Cohen made a deal that would take down Trump? POOF!

Remember when Cohen's lawyer said they had Trump but then he was mistaken about what Cohen knew? POOF!

Remember when Manafort was guilty and Trump was going down? POOF

Remember when Woodward wrote a book and it was Trump's end but then everybody he mentioned denied they said it? POOF!

Now the NYT editorial. Next few days... POOF.

Just another clutching at straws thread. The left crying like babies. It is fun to watch and read. Cry me a river guys. There is definitely going to be 6 more years of Trump. Canada, Europe and China will be on their knees begging to make deals with the USA.

Mexico is coming around. Canada is cracking and ready to deal. Before the end of the year Canada will be on her knees begging to join the new NAFTA. China is up in arms towards their leader and ready to deal. They will crack before winter ends. Europe is fading and the economy stinks. They will relent after Canada caves in and makes a fair deal with the USA.

The good news is there will be some fake news stories to make you temporarily feel better next week. But November will eventually come around and the democrats will lose more elections and the Trumpsters will start getting ready to reelect Trump.

Six more years of Trump. Eventually the lacrimal glands of the left will run dry. I look forward to the silence.

Gry

An administration with real convictions, and we are just getting started.

G

GatorGumbo

I used to be the first one to get all up in arms about the President's decisions and actions, at least the past three administrations, but now that the current one is so sensational I feel like people are paying attention so I care a lot less. If journalistic integrity were still a real thing we could be on to something.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
POOF!
POOF!
POOF!
POOF!
POOF.......

OVER 30!!! members of his administration and staffers have either been fired or resigned.

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. We want top of the line professionals.” So said donald trump during the campaign. And yet the turnover in his administration in its first year is double that of the next highest recent president. <--- try POOFING that

"I know words. I have the best words." direct quote of donald j trump..... the fucking moron who couldn't pronounce the word 'anonymous' even after trying to correct himself he failed TWICE!!!

jRQogTD.gif

He's a friggin' megalomaniac who's gonna go down in history as the most crooked of 'em all.

D1yT8lw.gif

what a fucked up thing to be expounding about being proud of, really. he's a fucking stroke.

Gry

Time spent listening to Chris Hedges always felt like an investment to me.
Find his values admirable, and am left feeling as if I have been taken to church
after listening to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts