Lets get this show on the road.
First, a big thank you to PANIKZ for giving this old fart the opportunity to grow some quality bud and tell a story at the same time.
Upon germination seeds will be transferred to "Hempy" cups with a Hydroton/Perlite mixture. I am planning on about an eight week veg which should allow time to identify pheno differences. At the end of veg the eight most vigorous/interesting phenotypes will be selected for flower. Veg will be primarily under homemade off the shelf LED fixtures. The ladies will be transplanted twice. Once from the "Hempy" cups into approximately one gallon containers and then into three gallon buckets for flowering. The ladies will be flowered in a 5'x8' room using two URSA LED 640W (actual) full spectrum LEDs. Nutrients throughout the grow will be Jack's Hydro 5-12-26 and Jack's Calnit 15-0-0 at ecs and ratios to be discussed later.
Well that's the plan and it all looks just peachy posted here on the internet. Let's see what actually transpires...
And into a shot glass they went. Hopefully we have had our only glitch for this mission here at the beginning since I managed to bounce one seed off the rim of the shotglass, never to be found on the kitchen floor. Should not surprise me, I used to have the same luck at basketball back in the day.
Next update when we've got some tails.