Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2018, 04:06 AM #1
Hashishh

Hashishh will become famous soon enoughHashishh will become famous soon enough
Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome!

Well hey everyone, back at it again with proven genetics after my last feminized seeds turned out to be male.

I'd appreciate any input from anyone regardless of experience as I'm fairly new at it myself. All tips and comments absolutely welcome!

Specs are:

-2x4x5 grow tent
-600w dimmable MH/HPS
-Promix HP
-General Organics nutrient line
-6" exhaust, 4" intake from A/C

For seeds we have Peak Seeds BC Northern Berry and Kush Skunk. Currently I have 4 of each germinating. Seeds I have available for this grow are Sweet Skunk and Sweet Skunk x C99. I plan on popping 2 of each of those as well once the NB and KS are in veg to try and control height a bit as my grow space is limited in height.

I'm hoping for 4-6 females and if things play out just right, I may do a small pollen chuck to get my feet wet with making my own seeds.

I'd add a picture but I do believe my phone has kicked the bucket. I'll have a new one tomorrow hopefully (with an even better camera too! ).

Anyways, tomorrows's the big day - I'll have to chop the plants, stuff 'em in bags and dispose of them. Then the tent will have to be cleaned with ISO and the new plants will be treated with soap and water starting early veg all until early flowering.

One thing I learned from the last grow is to deter pests from the very start, instead of trying to clear out an infestation.
Hashishh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:43 AM #2
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
Peak Seeds are very hearty and all around quality!
I've run their Northern Skunk, Skunk Berry, Northern Berry, Northern Lights, Skunk and C99. All were as described.
The Northern Skunk is up there with the most potent I've ever tried. Bit of a pheno search and a tall girl too.
The C99 is quality, the Northern Lights is as expected.
The Skunk took forever but was one of the most beautiful plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing.
The Skunk Berry is everyones favorite and can go 10+weeks with great yields.
When I start up again in 2019 the Skunk Berry will be some of the first beans I pop. I love the way it is pure blue when growing.
There is a talented grower that posted his grows of Peak about 5-10 years back that documents some BEAUTIFUL plants!!!!
You will have fun with Peaks gear for sure!

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:10 PM #3
Hashishh

Thanks Outcold! Way to get me even more excited about this. So far got 4/8 sprouting and they were germed on Aug 31.

I'm debating on whether I should germ 2 sweet skunk or 2 Burmese by Jordan of the Islands.

Got my new phone yesterday as well. I ended up with the Samsung s9 and wow this camera is phenomenal. Can't wait to put it to use!

Old 09-06-2018, 02:33 AM #4
Hashishh

Got 6/8. I'm sure I killed the two Kush Skunks by leaving them on a cold windowsill. Oh well, lesson learned. Will just germ 6 sativas instead of 4 to make up for those 2.

Hoping to get them under the light later this week or next. Did a light clean on the tent with 70% iso and I'll do a more thorough cleaning a day or two before they go in. Then it'll be the soapy water treatment till flower once they're big enough to handle it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:57 AM #5
Hashishh

A few seedlings got stretchy so I filled up the rest of their pots with soil. I like to fill them halfway and top it up after they've stretched a bit.

Gonna get them under the 250w MH sometime next week. Just waiting for the first leaves.

Gonna do a pollen chuck this grow to get my feet wet. Pretty stoked with this one!

Old 09-08-2018, 02:25 AM #6
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I'm growing Peaks Nl right now. That plant is tough as nails. Thanks for doing this thread, there needs to be more grow reports on Peaks gear. Subbed
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2018, 02:42 AM #7
Hashishh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
I'm growing Peaks Nl right now. That plant is tough as nails. Thanks for doing this thread, there needs to be more grow reports on Peaks gear. Subbed
One thing I've got to say about his Northernberry is these seedlings are hardy. All 4 popped on a cold windowsill and the stalks on them looked abnormally big when they first peeked up out of the soil.

No problem dude! I'm far from a pro, but I'm gonna give it a whirl. I've got nothing bad to say about Peak. Long story short, there was a little mix up on my order and the second one he sent out to correct the first. I ended up with a few free packs, and I don't last minute seed stock, so it wasn't a big deal. Customer service is some of the best I've experienced.

You have a grow log as well? I'll have to dig it up!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:15 AM #8
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I agree, their customer service is amazing. Ordered once and half the seeds were damaged upon arrival and the order was reshipped without question. The second order I placed I used their stealth shipping method and customs must of snagged it. I emailed them back after a month and the order was reshipped and some extra seeds were thrown in for the inconvenience. Haven't heard of anyone who can beat that. Prices are unbeatable too.

I actually haven't started a grow log but have a couple 9 foot females I've been meaning to take pics of. I'll let you know when I do.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2018, 09:35 PM #9
Hashishh

Yup you really can't beat the customer service or the price.
So you're south of the border then? Cool to see people in other countries running some Canadian stuff.

Nice! When you get a chance, feel free to post them here. Itll be another month or so till this grow gets exciting! Lol. Will also show peaks true potential. I've got height restrictions so I'm not running these to their greatest potential unfortunately.

Edit: Also, have you ever grown out any of his sativas? He suggests flowering his SS shortly after germinating to keep height around 3ft. I'd like to keep them a little shorter (2 - 2.5'). How does his SS take to LST and topping/FIM?
Obviously I'll have to just try it out but if anyone's grown out his SS or SS crosses a little info would be nice!

Last edited by Hashishh; 09-08-2018 at 09:46 PM..

Old 09-09-2018, 11:01 AM #10
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Just got some of Mike's beans in the mail. I lost one in the mail so I am ordering more. Mike is a stand up bloke. I had a killer Northberry and NL cut from Mike's gear a few years ago, made seeds. I would LST and train those Sweet skunks, heard a few reports they get big
Robbie vapez is offline Quote