What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ignignokt garden~

I

Ignignokt

OGKB bx1 (Archive)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Those do look really dark to me too. Too much nitrogen during flower? I've seen the opposite of light leaves and dark veins, but dark leaves and light veins I don't recognize. It could possibly be strain specific too. They are frosting up beautifully though! :)

Last edited:
I

Ignignokt

Some more OGKB bx1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The black color will come naturally with some i think but cold weather might make it a little more extreme.
It could be over fertilized but i don't think that is the cause.... but maybe it is.
:ying:

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking flowers.

I agree, the black color is genetics... I've grown a few varieties that turn black.

It could be enhanced with cold temps but these look to be grown indoors so I'm thinking purely genetics.

I

Ignignokt

This was my first little harvest of a few different types of tomatoes this year.
(I got some of the best tomatoes eaten from the inside by grubs. :frown: )

picture.php

I have only tried the Cherokee Chocolate so far and it's good.
My dog dug into my vegetable garden area and dug up one of my watermelon plants.... it's my fault for not making it ABSOLUTELY impossible for him to dig under, but i wish he would just give me a break sometimes :biglaugh: :petting:

I have some more varieties and some peppers too, i will share my taste test results one day. :whee: