What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Swami Organic Seeds?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Speak to ambertrichome, he is probably the most knowledgeable on the subject... try the uncle fester skunk thread. :tiphat:

Thank you guys for your quick responses.
They seemed legit I have been following them on IG for a good while now have purchased most of their gear. Oh and @WHIP I have 1 going now of the CB, how many different phenos are there?
What’s the high like on most?

That’s a very good strain I have seen some good results on RIU forums with the BOH people are saying it’s FIRE!!!!!
Keep us posted bro.

BOH just started throwing pistals about a week ago.. First time grow..
Gas is working on some Pakastani / Chocolate Thai crosses for this fall..

left Blue Orca Haze right Golden Tiger(Thai leaning)

picture.php
[/IMG]

Digger102

Great thread! Sending off for some Purple Zebra x RKS/Mex, Cherry Bombs and the '76 Guererro's tomorrow. Subbed for the show!!

707OGBUSH970

The Zazen looks super frosty, but I hear its kind of bland. Maybe could help some other strains with resin production.

OldCoolSativa

I grew out five Blue Orca Haze females and wasn't really impressed. None of the plants have much in the way of aroma or flavor. Yields were poor to medium. One plant was completely odorless and simply didn't get me high. Others had pretty good potency but it was a heavy stone and I always wanted to take a nap after a few hours. Definitely not daytime smoke. Way too Indica leaning for me. Not what I was looking for.

meadowman

only harvested 1 with another 2 weeks out. the 1st has good flavor, but knocks me out every time i hit it as stated. great for insomnia that i don't suffer from. not my cup of tea, doubt i'll crack any more in the near future.

stealers

stealers

the only experiences i had with this breeder , its THAT HE HAVE STEAL MY MONEY COZ I LIVING IN EUROPE 120$ when i have try to contact them he have tell the comand was send it but no proves of nothing coz here we verify with spanish the datation of the strain and i thin he is affraid by that coz he selling bullshit