Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Cash payment order confirmitaion ?

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Cash payment order confirmitaion ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2018, 09:47 PM #1
LIBERTYCHICKEN

LIBERTYCHICKEN is on a distinguished road
Cash payment order confirmitaion ?

I made a order from seedsman by cash, and during the checkout process it tells you I must confirm payment has ben mailed within 24 hours.
I was expecting a email to do so but it never came ? Should I email them or wait out the weekend and I believe monday is a holiday over their.
LIBERTYCHICKEN is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:57 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey sorry it was a long weekend, ok I am not sure what your payment option was, but possibly the checkin asks you to confirm that you have made the payment, that does not imply that it has been approved by us, only that you have already made the payment. When we receive the actual confirmation (we have the money), your purchase is approved and sent. Now, the best thing you can do is contact support to know what status your order is in (if you can not see this from your account)... www.seedsman.com/contact

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 03:18 AM #3
LIBERTYCHICKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Hey sorry it was a long weekend, ok I am not sure what your payment option was, but possibly the checkin asks you to confirm that you have made the payment, that does not imply that it has been approved by us, only that you have already made the payment. When we receive the actual confirmation (we have the money), your purchase is approved and sent. Now, the best thing you can do is contact support to know what status your order is in (if you can not see this from your account)... www.seedsman.com/contact

That answers my question.

I just wanted to be sure my order was not somehow canceled.

-Thank You-.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:07 AM #4
LIBERTYCHICKEN

Order Received .

Thank You Seedsman

Old 09-06-2018, 09:20 AM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
What did you end up getting if I may be so bold?
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2018, 09:01 PM #6
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIBERTYCHICKEN View Post
Order Received .

Thank You Seedsman
Hey happy to hear everything has been done.. enjoy!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:53 AM #7
LIBERTYCHICKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
What did you end up getting if I may be so bold?

Dr. Shiva super auto flash seeds,

next order Im going to try the Muy Thai super auto from flash, as well as Malawi x Panama by ace.

I need seed highly resistant to mold issues, this year I grew out 3 cbd med nom's autos and they all have some degree of bud rot.

Old 09-10-2018, 05:57 PM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:

next order Im going to try the Muy Thai super auto from flash, as well as Malawi x Panama by ace.

I need seed highly resistant to mold issues, this year I grew out 3 cbd med nom's autos and they all have some degree of bud rot.
I don't have any experience with that one, but their page says it's mold resistant, so hopefully you found a winner!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 03:15 AM #9
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:

nice.. also you can try from seedsman... African Buzz (regular) or also Mama Thai, Lemonchello Haze or Candy Cream (fem) or Auto Sour Diesel Haze (auto) i think you all this can run perfectly...

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote