What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello all

chris_martinx

I just started vaping about a year back so I'm a noob and often get ripped off by the shady dealers.

Is it possible to grow in my apartment, by the window- there's enough sunlight? Are there any guides that will help me

Nice to meet you all :peacock:

troutman

Seed Whore
Welcome to the Party. :)

Hope it's not too muggy in Toronto and you can still see the CN Tower. :biggrin:

I'm further North where the bears like to live and the blueberries grow wild. :tiphat:

Window light isn't the best.

insomniac_AU

Hi from Australia! :wave:
My feeling is it wouldn't be that successful but you could try. I'd look at building a small grow setup. I don't know what area you have but there are many small tents available. Quite a few people on here grow in PC cases. There are many ways. Good luck.

Cvh

Supermod
Welcome to the forum!

As already stated above, window light isn't sufficient.

Look into a small setup. Maybe get yourself a nice little tent.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
If you supplement the light from the window you can get away with it but its easiest for photoperiod cannabis to be kept to 12/12 light or it can take a lifetime to finish or just not finish at all..

Welcome to IC! You'll find all you need here :tiphat:

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC Mag!

Welcome to IC Mag!

Hi Chris,

Regards,
Iffy :tiphat: