What's new

Greetings From Oklahoma, USA

Many a prayer was answered recently as Oklahoma has legalized MMJ!!! I've been reading ICMAG for a while now but I figured I'd better say hello from Oklahoma.

Ddot

Good to see another Okie! Hey! Finally we are going to be able to get our medicine without fear of losing our family! I'm so excited to finally grow my own! If only i can figure out how we are going to get our seeds...

I've lurked here for years, and did a couple stealth grows when i was younger without a family. The laws out here have been too crazy for me to risk it with my new babies, however. But it's on now! This is my passion. If I can get into the industry out here and support the family that would be the dream.

If anyone is looking for a project manager with 12 yrs of electrical experience, let me know! 😁

I've got 5 years left of military service till I retire. Haven't smoked since before 9/11 (after which I joined) I'm putting seads in the ground as soon as I retire. I wish I could get in on the ground floor of the new industry but I'll have to be a few years late to the party. Till then I'll be learning through reading.

What I've appreciated most so far about ICMAG is the diversity and depth of thought. I've already learned a ton about nutrients and lighting... the wheels are turning...

And... I officially have a new addiction. Learning about growing. I find myself reading for hours a day and I cant even start my grow for a couple more years. But I could start setting up a room and playing with environment. Hmmm

Is there anything else that one could grow in an ideal canabis environment while I wait to be 100% legal to grow the good stuff? In Coco is the plan.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad for you. Seems a miracle to me really. I thought OK would be last to fall.

insomniac_AU

Welcome from Australia. You've got to respect someone who puts his country before himself. 5 years isn't long especially as you get older. You'll be growing in no time. Besides you'll be an expert by then, plenty of time to do your research. :)

A

arkansas1

Oklahoma has tons of growing potential, but the eastern 1/4 of the state has some incredible features. The mountains are not huge, but where the Ozarks and the Ouchitas cross over into Oklahoma and the elevation is between 800 and 2000 ft. above sea level, that is some of the best outdoor growing anywhere.

southerniaperch

Hello all from C0L0RAD0

Hello all from C0L0RAD0

I noticed a few new folks from the south just joined (Oklahoma)
good tune enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJOWe02uBIw

Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong
They're too damn skinny or way too long
I ain't no holy roller so I just use a bong
Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong

Them boys down in Texas got some damn fine weed
They smuggle across the Rio, they use the Mexican breed
That's expointin' cheap labor, but hell that's Texican's creed
Them boys down in Texas got some damn fine weed

Them boys in Arkansas they got some damn fine pot
That's a direct result of all them good seeds they got