What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing in the 5th dimension

Hello, and welcome old friends. I hope I can entertain I and I here. I promise I will add new pictures of plants indoor and outdoor as soon as I can, stay posted.

This will be a space for myself and other infinite light beings to give glory to cannabis. I have had some rough times the last 2 years but also some of the most interesting and eye opening experiences, I had my dog die in my arms and shortly after I had out of body experiences and spoke via telepathic means with Shadow entities and light beings in the astral plane. I saw my deceased realtives and my dog.

I know you must think I'm crazy, or it's the Malawi joint I just smoked. But this is coming from a atheist of almost 30 years. I never believed in any of this stuff until now. But knowing we are immortal and without end and are truly one is pretty eye opening.
I definitely want more spiritual cannabis, if anyone has good experiences please share.

Right now some of the strains I'm growing in organic soil are
bodhi's blueberry x snow lotus ,
bodhis Congo pine x mother's milk,
strayfox care package (old mother ghani x fantasy island),
aces bangi haze,

by me:
Malawi x sour bubble (aka Mal bubs)
Blue dream x agent orange (aka orange dream)
Orange dream x SSH (super orange haze)
Malawi x Congo milk

I have pollen stored in the fridge, just used 3 year old Malawi pollen to successfully pollinate a bangi haze.
I also have SSH, sunshine daydream, blueberry snow, Malawi bubble, blue Malawi express.

I just bought more ace seeds to combine and have fun with. Mangobiche, panama, zamaldelica. These will be my 2019 projects.

And a old picture so you don't get too bored, new ones coming soon, sub up.:dance013:
Malawi bubble:
picture.php

And a song to jam to: https://youtu.be/GoH5plb-LIQ

Satyros

Nice looking piece of Malawi.

My set-up is similar to yours due to animals. Last year, I had a dream that goats were out of their pen eating cannabis. I got up and looked and yeah...goat muzzles are designed by nature to probe into that kind of fencing and they really like cannabis. Got a few branch tips and about half of one particular plant.

I don't usually trust dreams, but that one was like a picture.

Even if they ate the whole crop, they would still be the bestest guys in the world. They are a lot like a dog crossed with a deer, very capable of making a close bond.

al70

Veteran
Nice work, sorry bout you're dog, i'd rather lose an acre of Malawi than lose my dog, goodluck.

Nice looking piece of Malawi.

My set-up is similar to yours due to animals. Last year, I had a dream that goats were out of their pen eating cannabis. I got up and looked and yeah...goat muzzles are designed by nature to probe into that kind of fencing and they really like cannabis. Got a few branch tips and about half of one particular plant.

I don't usually trust dreams, but that one was like a picture.

Even if they ate the whole crop, they would still be the bestest guys in the world. They are a lot like a dog crossed with a deer, very capable of making a close bond.

Very interesting, seems like an out of body experience. Your spirit/higher self saw the goats eating the plants and woke up your avatar to deal with it.

I lost half a plant at a friend's place last year because the goat pen was next to the garden. The goat could twist it's head and horns between the top of a 5 foot fence and another piece of wood above the fence and reach the plant. They really do enjoy cannabis.

The deer here are always trying to get in the property, they used to be here a few times a week, now i have only seen them here once in the last 3 months since I fenced up all the holes.

Last edited:
Nice work, sorry bout you're dog, i'd rather lose an acre of Malawi than lose my dog, goodluck.

Thanks, doesn't ever get easier. This isn't the first, or second, or even third dog ive lost. You never get used to it. But the message that was relayed to me from the other side was "it's all ok" . So I try to press on.

Have some of my clones and seed plants I'm helping grow at a friend's place. Here are a few shots from last week.
Orange dream, Malawi x Congo pine , Malawi x sour bubble, and a few others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Satyros

Very interesting, seems like an out of body experience. Your spirit/higher self saw the goats eating the plants and woke up your avatar to deal with it.

Yes, a lot of that is a matter of conditions. Last year I was able to "get loose", if you will, rather a lot, but that was the only incident that connected much to the outer world.

The experiences should be pretty standard for us, but it has occurred to me that cars/other vehicles, electronics, and modern life in general, hijack and stifle it.

Bonding with plants that you raise, and animals or particularly some of the higher mammals, helps to break the shell. Cannabis, to me, is just another facet of a wider herb garden based in healing and ayurveda. Unfortunately, most of that is not going too well. Turns out that cannabis is one of the few things that will actually grow properly around here. Even the poor tomatoes, which come up ok, are getting massively munched by what would seem to be deer. But it leaves no tracks--in sand. Yes, our topsoil is pretty much dust. That's how you can tell when someone is mowing grass in February, huge dust cloud kicks up.

I'm just an amateur flailing around with sativa dominant things trying to find the uplifting and the eye openers. Not sure I have an answer yet, but there again, I believe it has a lot to do with conditions. Being surrounded by the non-spiritual largely prevents anything more interesting from happening.

picture.php

Malawi x (congo pine x mothers milk) in front
Care package behind it, = Old mother ghani/krush x fanatasy island

I'll get close ups later.

Strayfox's Care Package:
I've been growing this cut for about two years and it was always the smallest plant in the garden. This was my first clone of it that i grew outside and it did much different, huge towering buds, at least 10ft high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It also has the most intoxicating aroma of lemon and sweet candy and a body odor funk.

been starting my seeds for the 2019 search...

picture.php

stuff from ace:
Lebenese, Panama, Zamaldelica

Bodhi seeds:
Love triangle

Bog seeds:
Sour Lifesaver

stuff that i made:
Bangi haze x malawi , Purple cloud x Agent orange -not pictured

starting everything in a 45 gallon geopot that will be no till.
mixed up a batch of soil with promix, EWC, compost, Coco. and i have all the usual amendments... kelp, fish bone, fish meal, crab meal, Alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour, azomite, sulphur of potash.
I go really lite on the amendments in the mix and top dress the rest.

picture.php

took clones, and setup my cob LED cxb3590s to fit in the 2.5'x2.5' tent. for a total of 250w.
big baller haha.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flipped the light to 11/13 after these photos.

still having a rough year, dont have a dollar to my name and cant go to the emerald cup this year. But i have things in the works to make 2019 a different year. Hopefully in a year from now i will read this and laugh. keep going positive yahear.