What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Product earth 2018

yts farmer

Veteran
Just a little heads up to any members that were planing to attend this year's event in Cambridgeshire and especially those who have purchased tickets, the event has been cancelled.

If you payed already you need to look into getting your money back, hope its straight forward and nobody looses out.

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
Isn't there one in manc normally around this time of year?

There's numerous cannabis events in the UK but I'm not sure on the dates of any of those, I know there was a festival in Middlesbrough a couple of weeks back and I think it was a glass blowing festival with camping. Obviously it's not on the size of PE and there is also another event held every year in Brighton, again think it might of happened already.

Might be worth while supporting these smaller events and forget about PE until they get there act together.

Last year was my first and wasnt overly impressed with it or neither was people who attended previous PE events. They must of made a loss on previous years as cant understand how they went from a site that had camping and last year's looked like it was in a car park of a disused warehouse.

Peace.

window

Veteran
I went to a small event Saturday, very low key, not many people, maybe a hundred?
Just a few stalls and pockets of people sat around smoking but it was nice, felt almost legal, no old bill to be seen.:biggrin:

One stall was selling edibles and other stuff, one had a brown crumbly powder in a sealed bag, I asked what it was? Dry sift with oil added, allowed to dry then added with terps, I was told....I thought, wouldn't it be better to offer terpene rich dry sift on its own?? What do I know though, lol, its probably incredibly potent, I was happy to score a few bits of hash off an old hippy guy wandering about:biggrin:
I think the event was a smaller version of one happening this Saturday in Brighton, so check it out if you can as its free.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yts farmer

Veteran
This Saturday 21 July there will be an event in Brighton.

If anyone goes or has been before can they let us know what it was like.

yts farmer

Veteran
Isn't there one in manc normally around this time of year?

There was something happening in Manchester a few weeks back but it was quite a small gathering, It took place on a industrial estate outside of a hydro shop.

Can't for the life of.me remeber the name.

I checked out some footage of greenpride 2018 in Brighton and it had a very good turn out.

The event is free to attend and the wonderful weather we have been having no doubt helped swell the crowds.

Not sure what sort of stall were set up but did see someone selling edibles, I know truecannabliss had his new line of seeds available at one of the stalls but not sure if companies like attitude etc were down there. There were way less stalls than P.E 2017 but as long as food and drink is covered and maybe a few seed vendors and maybe a bit of glass then you don't need much else.

There was probably more people there than the last product earth and im not sure there going to be able to recover but who knows. Heard a total of 8 vendors paid for their pitches for this year's product earth and was the reason it got scrapped.

2019 in going to hit greenpride 100% and hopefully spannabis. Will also attend the 420 in Hyde park after seeing how many people came together for this event plus the next one falls on a Saturday, just hope we get the weather we had this year for next year.

Peace.

window

Veteran
Me and the Mrs made it and have to say, it was pretty good.

Much bigger than the last one we attended and a hell of a lot more people.
Lots of stalls selling cbd products, a few with edibles and such, one selling Cali tin/jar packaging for all the hype-sters:biggrin:
Glass/rigs, clothing, seeds and more.
Lots of oils and extracts for sale but they all seemed to be cbd, one guy selling cbd wax with cannabis derived terpenes, the UK has a lot of cbd companies, lol

Got given a few freebies, rolling trays, grinders and papers , that sort of thing, seemed like every time we sat down to roll one, old bill would be walking towards us, lol, was better to walk around smoking, at least you have a chance to dodge them, instead of them creeping up behind ya’.

The air was thick with ganja smoke though and the only down side was the police presence:( 14 arrests and on the spot fines for those unlucky enough to get caught, or so we heard.
A few food stalls and a sound system there too, so it was ok, hopefully be even bigger next year, just a shame about the Babylon.

Hooked up with the hippy hash man again and scored some leb this time, made our way down to the beach to cool down and smoke it there, far less police:)

yts farmer

Veteran
@window,

Sounds like a good day out, I saw the old bill doing walk arounds and also filming the event but your going to get the police there as its being held in a public space.

Seen a few people saying the same thing with them telling people not to smoke and what not but last year's PE was similar with the security company telling people thay police were coming in for a walk around than didnt happen thankfully.

I hope the 14 arrests made that day were 14 bellends as I video i watched had some ginger fella acting a tool right in front of the police, seems like common behaviour at cannabis events where bellends just have to rub there noses in it instead of ignoring them and enjoying the day for what it is.

Also heard they had police dogs at the train station.

Thanks for your review window im going to go there next year for sure.

Peace.