Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > South fork seed collective out of business?

Thread Title Search
South fork seed collective out of business? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 08:59 PM #1
little-soldier

little-soldier has a spectacular aura aboutlittle-soldier has a spectacular aura aboutlittle-soldier has a spectacular aura aboutlittle-soldier has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy South fork seed collective out of business?

I have been looking for south fork kush seeds for the past couple months and can't find any anywhere online. Firestax seems like the only ones who carry their gear but everyone of their strains are out of stock. I noticed that their website does not exist anymore. Does anyone know if their are out of business?
little-soldier is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:37 AM #2
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
I am not sure if out of business is the right term. Its a gray area market at the moment, im sure they are just figuring out their next steps in the legal market.

They still have an active instagram account.

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 12:37 PM #3
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the roughsmokinfat024 is a jewel in the rough
Man I saw some south fork Kush in a Eugene Oregon dispensary and it was some of the most dank stuff I’ve seen before. I would like to grow this one as well.
smokinfat024 is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2021, 05:53 AM #4
little-soldier

little-soldier has a spectacular aura aboutlittle-soldier has a spectacular aura aboutlittle-soldier has a spectacular aura aboutlittle-soldier has a spectacular aura about
Bump... whats going on with them. surely by now they have their licence and still no seeds for sale. At least not anywhere on the internet it seems. :(
Any insider whistle blower wanna comment lol..

Old 01-21-2021, 11:40 PM #5
carson

carson is a jewel in the roughcarson is a jewel in the roughcarson is a jewel in the roughcarson is a jewel in the roughcarson is a jewel in the roughcarson is a jewel in the rough
seed source has south fork stock, it seems?
carson is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2021, 07:57 AM #6
little-soldier

Thanks carson. Unfortunatly I've been waiting for the famous southfork kush.

Old 02-08-2021, 04:51 PM #7
BYF

BYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-soldier View Post
Seeds are available directly through their nursery and non storefront delivery license but you have to be local to the area
BYF is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2021, 04:51 PM #8
BYF

BYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to beholdBYF is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-soldier View Post
Seeds are available directly through their nursery and non storefront delivery license but you have to be local to the area
BYF is offline Quote