Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 2x2x4 315w CMH

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2x2x4 315w CMH Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2018, 12:24 AM #1
lemonbud

lemonbud is on a distinguished road
2x2x4 315w CMH

Hey all. First grow in a while. Thought I would share. Six and a half plants, started from seed. Unknown strains. Bagseed really. Four are in one gallon geopots, the two on the right are in a halfey grow bag, and a Carl's Jr cup. The sad little bastard that hangs out near the tent opening is a strange mutant. Not taking up too much space and I'm curious on how it will do. It's just as old as everyone else in there. LC's soiless mix #2, amended with bone, blood, kelp meal, and some dolomite lime thrown in, kept moist for three weeks with backyard fountain water with ~1tbl of liquid karma per gallon of water. Topped and super cropped to keep the canopy somewhat even. They just get the fountain water with a little liquid karma about every other watering. No sex yet, keeping a close eye out though. I'll update as needed!

Week three from seed

Week five

Week six

And here is day one of flower, as of 6/25/18
lemonbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:57 PM #2
lemonbud

Here we are at week two of flower. Separated the boys from the girls. I'm left with three pretty good lookin ladies. I kept the best looking make and put him outside hoping to get some pollen to pollinate some lower bud sites. We will see. All in all it's looking alright in there. With it being summer and the room that the tent is in, is on the west side of the house, so it gets hit with the most heat. Temps on adverage are ~90-95 degrees in the tent. Doesn't seem to slow them down at all... No signs of heat stress what so ever. Just need to water more often.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:09 PM #3
Miss-marvel

Hi there,

Nice little grow here, looking forward to see the buds coming : )

We have the same size growtent it would be nice to compare as I have only 2 plants in there and I did a scrog.

Feel free to look at my diary here =)

Cheers !!

++

Old 07-10-2018, 11:48 AM #4
greenpip32-

greenpip32- is on a distinguished road
The tent seems little small..70x70cm?
greenpip32- is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 10:31 PM #5
lemonbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpip32- View Post
The tent seems little small..70x70cm?
It is small. 24 inches by 24 inches, 48 inches tall. This is for my own personal stash. I don't need much. It's fairly convenient for my needs.

Old 07-12-2018, 12:22 PM #6
Shan Caesar

Shan Caesar is on a distinguished road
nice baby set up... what's the deal with the elbow pvc's?

90-95 degrees? Good Luck Fam!
Shan Caesar is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 03:19 PM #7
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonbud View Post
It is small. 24 inches by 24 inches, 48 inches tall. This is for my own personal stash. I don't need much. It's fairly convenient for my needs.
do u find that 1 315 is enough??? - i have '2' 315's in a 4x3.5ft tent, n next grow will add some add lighting, prob some type of led's- i think our last grow could have been better with some add light....

i will also swap out one of the bulbs (hydro crunch) for a philips to see if that makes a diff...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 04:56 PM #8
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Very nice. Subbed.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 07:45 PM #9
lemonbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan Caesar View Post
nice baby set up... what's the deal with the elbow pvc's?

90-95 degrees? Good Luck Fam!
They are homemade light traps. Two 90 degree bends stuck together, 4" diameter, insides roughed up with sand paper, and spray painted flat black paint inside. They are quite effective. I know, hot, but like I said, doesn't seem to bother them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
do u find that 1 315 is enough??? - i have '2' 315's in a 4x3.5ft tent, n next grow will add some add lighting, prob some type of led's- i think our last grow could have been better with some add light....

i will also swap out one of the bulbs (hydro crunch) for a philips to see if that makes a diff...
Hard to say for your application. Time will tell for you my friend. I wish you the best of luck! This is my first time using a CMH. I honestly think it is a little overkill for my setup. My girls seem to love it though. Chevy cHaze has a killer grow with nothing more then over the shelf LEDs in the same exact tent size that I have. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343161

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Very nice. Subbed.
Thank you for the support!

Old 07-13-2018, 08:22 AM #10
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I honestly love bagseed grows. You never know what gem may pop out and you can't argue with the price. Makes me wonder how many name-brand expensive genetics get crossed and end up as some generic bagseed that someone just throws in the trash while breaking up their bud.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote