What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have any experience/pictures of the Deathstar clone?

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Was wondering what the word was on this clone... I've had it a few times and it was great bud, very frosty. Haven't heard of too many people growing it. It's supposed to be one of Ohio's great clones.

I had a cut from them I believe it was in 2008 that I let go foolishly anyways my experience with it is it's a very loud strain super potent smoke. Big donkey dick buds

kumo_kuma

It grows big, greasy nugs on spaghetti like branches. Stretches aggressively, runs a good 75 days, and stones to the bone. Tastes incredible.

G

I’d give a nut to score a genuine clone of this. Or the DeathCoast.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I snapped a bong load of it immediately before I started writing this post and.....it’s taken me like 25 minutes to get this far. :|

It’s been another 20 minutes since I wrote that last sentence and I’m feeling like I’ve stared at enough random things in the room and should probably finish writing whatever the fuck I was gonna write before I snapped that bowl 45 minutes ago.lol

But yeah.... It’s killer herb.

:tiphat: