What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Here

Weldman420

Hello everyone looking forward to learning from everyone because I am a beginner grower anything else you want to know just ask glad to be in this group

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome aboard. Check threads- plenty of info to show you can grow and grow well.

al70

Veteran
hello, you are most welcome, any problems with yer grows, just visit the infirmar,y knowledge here is free , best o luck tya, goodluck.

Dee365

So quick question I'm 2 days past 6 week flower . Spring light dep run . Usually will go 9-10 even some times 11 weeks. This run all gelato 45 and I believe 33 got mixed in as well. Based on trichome change I'd think I was 8.5.... 9 weeks in . What to do ???

T

Teddybrae

that last is a bit too shorthand for me to understand fully ... but seasons differ ... percentage of trichomes turning brown is the clue for me ...

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Welcome to one of the deepest rabbit holes on earth

If you're a bit stuck or think you understand a thing but aren't sure then don't be afraid to throw up a thread and i'm sure you'll get some great guidance on here mate

:smoke out: