What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most gentle sativa effect from Ace line ??

So Jung

Hello !

Can you tell me your thoughts about which sativa strain are the less "racy" "paranoid" but still with clear effect for a daytime use.

I am quite sensitive to pots and I get anxious easy.

It seems like Zamal china, Congo, Orient express and Thai chi are good choices for me, what do you think ?

Thanks and have a good day everyone :tiphat:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
He always recommends Orient Express to me... I ask for a soaring, cerebral, uplifting happy sativa without the paranoia\anxiety. Tikal\Nepal jam are good ones too.

Other than that its basically cbd strains, or indica doms {which actually if harvested early will get you surprisingly close to what you may be after}.

Koondense

Veteran
Interesting question :)
My bet would be on Congo and Tikal, maybe Panama next. Orient Express and Nepal Jam too.

Cheers

So Jung

Ok then Orient express and congo should be the first I try. Thai chi looks awesome but takes a bit longer and probably harder to grow too.

I didnt see much about the nepal jam yet but I will look at it.

Thanks a lot everyone for the feedback !

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Long cure in the jar after a proper harvest will do you good.

If after a proper harvest with mature buds a 60 - 90 day
cure in the jar is sweet.

Longer time in the jar is not unheard of, I have some
long flowering buds in jars almost two years, sublime smoke.

So Jung

Orient express is the way ! I guess I will get Thai chi next.

I would love Dubi to do CBD sativa strain and more CBD strain in general, there are a few ones going in the R D but not much ^^

Thats really good to know that I can keep the buds so long, it's much more practice for me.

Thank you john and dropped cat !

Nup

I dont have much expericne with ACE's gear (yet, getting there, hah!).

But i think it you let them age a bit they really mellow.

I grew out a zamal and harvested it about a week late, very easy going to smoke. Still has that clear up high feel.
Just my 2 cents.

Samuel Caldwell

...I would love Dubi to do CBD sativa strain and more CBD strain in general, there are a few ones going in the R D but not much ^^...

Have you looked at the Ace website? There's a 'rich cbd strains' tab. Lebanese standard is in stock, 100% sativa, 6-16% cbd with a 'clean, cheerful and pleasant' high. I have no experience with it but it sounds like exactly what you're looking for.

Best of luck.

So Jung

Hey Nup and Sam !

I heard if you let sativas a bit late the effect is more "dreamy" and less energetic/clear but from what you say that's not always the case.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Have you looked at the Ace website? There's a 'rich cbd strains' tab. Lebanese standard is in stock, 100% sativa, 6-16% cbd with a 'clean, cheerful and pleasant' high. I have no experience with it but it sounds like exactly what you're looking for.[/FONT]

There are so much strains I like from Ace I gave a look at pretty much everything and yeah this one could be perfect but unfortunately I can't go for a regular set up but that's a matter of time.

Thank you for your help again and have a great day everyone

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about Bangi Haze?

I grew 3 last summer and they’re all nice upbeat sativas that exhibit zero paranoia or anxiety for me.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Df_wVPWUYAENf41.jpg

Holeshot22

Hey mate. Panama is leading the pack by a mile. Amazing, upbeat , happy , high empathy affects . Second I would go for Bangi Haze , easy to grow . Good yield, nice mellow sativa high. I've grown most of ACE 's sativas and I've settled on Panama Haze .

Bumbatar

If you want to mess around with CBD and get a sativa high you could grow Lebanese to find a high CBD pheno and grow Zamaldelica to find a powerful psychoactive pheno. You could blend the phenos from zamaldelica and Lebanese in a smoking mixture. Zamaldelica alone may produce anxiety because it is a trippy sativa so you could just adjust by adding more Lebanese if it is not psychoactive enough add more zamal.

I think if would be interesting because others have said here Zamaldelicas trippy properties are more to to with its terpenes rather than a lack of or zero CBD. So if you add CBD it would not be like completely canceling out what makes Zamaldelica be Zamaldelica. You would also not have to do as much hunting for the magic pheno that hits your brain just right since you can adjust things with the mixture.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi So Jung,

I would recommend you the following strains and hybrids: Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Congo, Nepal Jam, Orient Express regular, Thai Chi or even the rich CBD lebanese as others' correctly pointed out. All these strains produce gentle, uplifting, creative and pleasant sativa effects with minor anxiety or paranoia side effects.

Hope it helps.

So Jung

Hey !

I took some time to respond but thanks a lot everyone. I even got an answer from da man himself :)

Ok so I'm set on Congo, Nepal Jam and Orient express but the feminized version.

Next it will be Thai chi, Panama, Bangi ethiopian and Lebanese. As newbie, any difficulties I could have growing those 4 together ? Doing 1 plant per square feet, 6L pots, maybe scrogging, sounds gud ?

Have a nice day everyone

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi So Jung,

Congo, Nepal Jam and Orient Express can be grown at the same time in the same indoor cycle, all of them have a flowering time of 10 weeks or lesser.

Another group that would join well together is Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Panama and Thai Chi.

hope it helps. dubi

Latest posts

Latest posts