Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > An endless journey...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
An endless journey... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 09:51 PM #1
c64

c64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to behold
An endless journey...

Hello,
at the moment I let my plants grow in Soil. From time to time I would like to show what's blooming right now....

Critical Mass (Afghan x Skunk #1)

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:31 AM #2
djimb

djimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nicedjimb is just really nice
I've seen some of your other work here and there. Your plants and your photography are both impeccable. I look forward to seeing more.

Subbed.
djimb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:40 AM #3
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Looks tasty man!
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2018, 08:32 PM #4
c64

c64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to beholdc64 is a splendid one to behold
Hello,

many thanks djimb and Vanilla Phoenix .

A new run begins. It starts with PurePowerPlant and Critical Mass (low CBD, high THC content variation).
When i using Soil, I installed pressure regulator valves to ensure even watering.

I do not need fertilizer, the Soil has enough nutrients for the whole run. Well, maybe some monopotassium phosphate at the end. hehe

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:52 PM #5
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Color me subbed.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2018, 11:03 PM #6
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
I will follow my friend.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2018, 11:51 PM #7
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
How often are you watering? I’ve been thinking lately about setting up an automatic feed for my soil plants. Got any pics of the complete watering set up?
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2018, 03:41 AM #8
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Everything you have going looks very nice. Can you tell us more about your soil that you're using?

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2018, 09:19 PM #9
c64

Hello,

@ Vanilla

At the moment I water the plants every three days. They get about 800ml.

When I go on holiday, I can stay away for up to 14 days. I connect the pump with a time switch, this can also switch seconds. For example: pump on for 6 minutes and 30 seconds = about 1 liter per plant.

Construction irrigation system:
rain barrel
Pump (2 bar)
Water filter (fine filter)
garden hose
PE pipe, polyethylene (high-density)
PE pipe connection <> Garden hose
PE pipe end plug
30 x pressure compensated single dropper, 7.8 l / h
30 x capillary, I use aquarium hose green 4 / 6mm, these must all be the same length
30 x droppers

Last edited by c64; 07-05-2018 at 10:18 PM..
c64 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:34 PM #10
c64

@ FunkBomb

I use this soil ...

https://www.compo.com/international/...ss-weight.html

pH 5,6
EC 1,4

230mg/L Nitrogen
180mg/L phosphate
230 mg/L potassium oxide
75mg/L Magnesium
350 mg/L sulfur

I also use this soil for cuttings.
My tap water has a bad magnesium calcium ratio. Too much calcium. I use pure osmosis water for watering.

Last edited by c64; 07-05-2018 at 10:20 PM..
c64 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.