Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 08:45 PM #1
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nice
My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread

Hi Peoples. Interesting story with these that I will bore you with before we get into it. I once got a blueberry cheesecake freebie seed, grew it out with 4 other female seed strains. I moved on to new strains and didn't plan to keep any moms, but then decided that I did want the Blueberry Cheesecake which I liked the most. I tried to Reveg, and failed and lost it forever. I recently tried to order some, but the website didn't accept Canadian Credit Cards at the time. I then offered to do a test grow on their forum and a member reached out to me who wasn't able to test it out as he had originally thought.

So thanks first off to his generosity! Now I can hoepfully find that pheno that I had before, it produced 0 Larf without any lolipop! It had very dense golfball nugs that had a very nice blueberry cheese smell with some spice notes. Done in 9 weeks, nice skunk style stretch, and my friends really liked it. So I hope I find it again, and looking forward to what other phenos it has to offer.

Unfortunately, I am not nearly as a good as a grower as he is, so I hope I don't let anyone down. I got 9/10 Germination. Then put into jiffy pellets, which they did not like and only 6/9 came up taking 10 days for all to sprout. Glad I came out with 6, it was looking gloomy right off the bat.

3 will be in my organic soil mix (they have the green label in the soil)
I will post more info on my mix in the future, but I have been working towards it for over a year so I think its pretty good and excited to see how they do in a side by side.

3 Will be in my recycled soil mix getting 600 ppm PBP nutrients with every watering.

I will do Bi weekly updates during veg. Gonna grow them out for 6 weeks before flip.

DAY 3
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:04 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
I’m in
Hope you find the pheno you are looking for

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Curing: csg strawberries and cream x chemdog haze-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352111
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:14 AM #3
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to behold
Subbed
Nico Farmer is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:06 AM #4
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to all
Best of luck PaulieWaulie nice to see you around

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 08:07 PM #5
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Nice man ! I'll be following along. I actually won't be far behind you with the Iced Grapefruit. Popping two packs of regs for a test. So wanna hedge my bets and have a bunch of "for sure females" for when I flip them .

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2018, 12:40 PM #6
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Paulie,

I am so happy to see this thread up and running, thanks a lot for starting it so fast and obviously, thanks a lot to the member who provided you with the beans
Strange to hear that jiffy pellets did not work for them...I am still wondering what went wrong...humidity? too cold?
Besides this, it looks like you are preparing a very nice environment for these young ladies. I am quite sure they will enjoy both your organic and recycled soil, that's a lovely way of growing for sure

You are going to veg for 6 weeks? Just be careful, but I guess you know it, because the Blueberry can literally triple in height during flowering stage. 6 weeks can be too long in case your space is not so high, but again, I have no clue how big is your growing space...so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

Unfortunately our new payment provider have strict rules and does not allow payments coming from outside the EU...

I wish you the best with this new adventure, hopefully you will find what you are looking for!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
View Image

Hi Peoples. Interesting story with these that I will bore you with before we get into it. I once got a blueberry cheesecake freebie seed, grew it out with 4 other female seed strains. I moved on to new strains and didn't plan to keep any moms, but then decided that I did want the Blueberry Cheesecake which I liked the most. I tried to Reveg, and failed and lost it forever. I recently tried to order some, but the website didn't accept Canadian Credit Cards at the time. I then offered to do a test grow on their forum and a member reached out to me who wasn't able to test it out as he had originally thought.

So thanks first off to his generosity! Now I can hoepfully find that pheno that I had before, it produced 0 Larf without any lolipop! It had very dense golfball nugs that had a very nice blueberry cheese smell with some spice notes. Done in 9 weeks, nice skunk style stretch, and my friends really liked it. So I hope I find it again, and looking forward to what other phenos it has to offer.

Unfortunately, I am not nearly as a good as a grower as he is, so I hope I don't let anyone down. I got 9/10 Germination. Then put into jiffy pellets, which they did not like and only 6/9 came up taking 10 days for all to sprout. Glad I came out with 6, it was looking gloomy right off the bat.

3 will be in my organic soil mix (they have the green label in the soil)
I will post more info on my mix in the future, but I have been working towards it for over a year so I think its pretty good and excited to see how they do in a side by side.

3 Will be in my recycled soil mix getting 600 ppm PBP nutrients with every watering.

I will do Bi weekly updates during veg. Gonna grow them out for 6 weeks before flip.

DAY 3
View Image View Image

Old 07-20-2018, 07:56 AM #7
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nice
Thanks for everyone chiming in and joining along. Unfortunately this one even though getting started quickly will be a slow burner grow. I had 1 room for veg and one room for bloom running perpetually, but I am trying to cure my grow of PM so need to break the cycle and treat the veg room while the bloom is shut down for 1-2 months. I will be vegging alll 70+ plants slowly under a 630 CMH. I am going on vacation for 2 weeks and having a friend look after things, so in 2-3 weeks I will have another update. I just want to make sure that when the bloom cycle starts again everything will be healthy and pm free, and also thrips free which I recently acquired due to bringing my plants outside for some sunlight!

Without further ado here they are. Just topped a few days ago, and transplanted to 1G pots a week ago.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:48 PM #8
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Fuck yeah ! Those look awesome !

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2018, 11:47 AM #9
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Paulie!
Thanks for the update and for the pictures. Glad to see your plants doing so well and good that you topped, it is always a good idea with this variety.

Just be careful to not veg them for too long because during the flowering stage this strain goes really wild with stretching and so on

Enjoy your holidays and have fun,

Until next update!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
Thanks for everyone chiming in and joining along. Unfortunately this one even though getting started quickly will be a slow burner grow. I had 1 room for veg and one room for bloom running perpetually, but I am trying to cure my grow of PM so need to break the cycle and treat the veg room while the bloom is shut down for 1-2 months. I will be vegging alll 70+ plants slowly under a 630 CMH. I am going on vacation for 2 weeks and having a friend look after things, so in 2-3 weeks I will have another update. I just want to make sure that when the bloom cycle starts again everything will be healthy and pm free, and also thrips free which I recently acquired due to bringing my plants outside for some sunlight!

Without further ado here they are. Just topped a few days ago, and transplanted to 1G pots a week ago.

View Image

Old 08-29-2018, 08:47 PM #10
PaulieWaulie

Ok so I got back after being gone for a month.

all 6 are still alive, and stretched as did all my other strains.

420W CMH on a 6 by 6 foot canopy on 18/6 will do that!

So now I am cutting the lanky growth back and turned them into cuttings which I am now rooting. Then I transplanted into 2G from 1G pots. in 1 week I will transplant to 3G, Veg for 2 weeks and then bloom.

Also have some plants to make some crosses, hope thats ok? It is for personal use, I would like to revisit many of my current genetics in a few years, as I am planning to shut down to do some traveling in 6-12 months from now.