What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi! I'm a hiker who was told about this site.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Does this sound familiar to anybody? Pick up a hitch hiker? :D I'm surprised you didn't ask their handle Avoidance.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey RainFly great to see you drop in ... Hope your hike is going well. Was a great meeting!

led05

Chasing The Present
Hey RainFly great to see you drop in ... Hope your hike is going well. Was a great meeting!

if you two are the ones who actually met, connected in a day on here like that, this fast, pretty cool..... always been a small planet, more so by the day it seems

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was a great meeting. Lots of hikers come through this area and when I see them looking for a ride I normally oblige. Sent rainfly on his way with a little "trail magic " .

T

Teddybrae

Looks like you'll get on well here.

Greetings from The Land of Oz!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope your hike is going well AA. Im pretty sure your out there where your not getting much phone service about now .... hope the rain didnt hamper you too much ... i think i just told you the weather was looking clear :)woops

AvoidanceAddict

Hope your hike is going well AA. Im pretty sure your out there where your not getting much phone service about now .... hope the rain didnt hamper you too much ... i think i just told you the weather was looking clear :)woops

:friends:

Bwhaha I had a feeling I'd find you! And you're right, I haven't had phone service since I had got back into the woods. Actually didn't get any rain til I got into town. The timing was perfect! Thanks again for the trail magic! Oddly enough, I have yet to find a hiker to share it with. I guess early season is a different breed. I may just carry this baby all the way to Canada and smuggle it across the border to celebrate:smoke out:

AvoidanceAddict

Wouldn't have been me because I didn't pass thru there is this year, but you are an awesome person and I'd like to thank you on behalf of all of us hiker trash.

AvoidanceAddict

Bb if it's okay with you, do you mind sending me an email? I had a question for ya. Campoc at Gmail dot com.

(and I hope I'm not violating a rule by asking thisl