You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > New sealed ppk room

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
New sealed ppk room Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2018, 12:00 AM #1
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to all
New sealed ppk room

Guess i should start a thread.
Started building a few months ago after my last vertical run. Got an 8x11 room with 4ft by 11 next to it i fix on making a drying room eventually.
Running a 4 site ppk system with 7g feed tubs on top of 3 g buckets being fed 30 seconds on every hour. Was up to 1.8 ec due to some serious deficiencies after transplant. Back down to 1.2 for now to see if they yellow up.
Jacks + calnit + epsom and pondzyme.
Got 2 Solis-Tek 1k de ballasts with 10k bulbs right now on 24/0
Got co2 at 1000 ppms
Humidity between 60 - 80 percent with a 3 disc fogger on a timer.
Will have for sites in a ventilated veg room once cleaned. Found root aphids in there so everything was chopped, and bombed. Vegging in my flower room for this first run.
I am 3 or 4 weeks into veg now.
This pic was taken 2 days ago when netting was put up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1CE4C005-0203-4241-B08F-5389B6ADC439.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	457223
Earlmarne is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:07 AM #2
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to allEarlmarne is a name known to all
Got my media dusted heavily with de, and once a week foliar with neem, peppermint soap, alcohol. Tanglefoot on stems to keep the pests away

This is 2 weeks ago. Came back from a week away and realized i had too high perlite to turface ratio and not enough watering. Super sad girls with lots of yellowing.
Swapped out to 10 k bulbs, added a bunch of turface and raised ec
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	5B7B2976-A1E9-4772-88B1-03B10237FC65.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	457224

Old 05-28-2018, 12:09 AM #3
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Subbed.

Introduce us to the ladies.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:17 AM #4
Earlmarne

Hoping for some input as this will be my first go with de lights and horizontal growing.
Got 5.5 feet from net to lights
They are set at 1k right now.
My plan thus far is to keep pulling everything back down til my screen is full then flip.
Got sour bubble leaning gorilla bubble bx2 in the closest container, deadhead x longbottom leaf in second, gb stretchier glue leaner in 3rd and 3 beans i found in a burnt rubber smelling , high yeilding gb pheno that threw some nanners and was culled

Old 05-28-2018, 08:24 AM #5
Earlmarne

Did some pretty heavy defoliation tonight and sprayed em down with some maxicrop+ fulvic.
Really interested in the far container and the selfed gb plants. Got a short, seemingly sb leaning pheno and 2 stretchier phenos. The stretchier 2 i have high hopes for
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	E37E729C-8CC0-4D7B-A26F-425C8AA5D63D.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	457248

Old 05-28-2018, 09:47 AM #6
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
You get a full flood with 30 seconds ?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:05 PM #7
bsgospel

bsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to all
How long are you going to veg for? 5.5ft can disappear pretty quickly, no?
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2018, 06:49 PM #8
Earlmarne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
You get a full flood with 30 seconds ?
I had worries of the tail pipe clogging up with roots so i have a few 1/4 holes drilled into to container to speed drainage.
Never experienced a full flood besides when roots clogged the tail piece

Old 05-28-2018, 06:53 PM #9
Earlmarne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
How long are you going to veg for? 5.5ft can disappear pretty quickly, no?
At the rate they are going maybe 2 more weeks. Im really not sure.
My hope is that if i fill the screen then flip they will stretch 2 feet and leave 3 ft to the light

Old 06-03-2018, 06:50 AM #10
Earlmarne

Will get some updated pics up here tomorrow.
Root systems are drinking way more than anticipated. Dropped my air gap to like 7 inches in a couple days and trim a bunch of unhealthy stuff off that stayed drooped too long.
Cut clones tonight. As soon as they root im flipping this room.
20 gallons a week they are going through at this point. Bumped feeding up to 45 seconds every hour, probably going to switch to 30 seconds every 30 min