Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 11:32 PM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Yup

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...9s+Kim+Jong+Un

Old 05-25-2018, 12:08 AM #2
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Similarly as with Iran, he is trying to dictate an extremely one-sided version of "the deal", something like unconditional total elimination of nuclear weapons. The Korean side is not particularly interested in unconditional surrender; the end of development was intended as a bargaining chip for other agreements.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:40 AM #3
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud of
The WH is spinnin like a top.
I Blue my mind.

Last edited by Slim Pickens; 05-25-2018 at 12:54 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:47 AM #4
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
You forgot to mention that it started with Pence threatening NK with ending up "like Libya".

NK then issued a statement saying he was a"dummy" and that “We can also make the US taste an appalling tragedy it has neither experienced nor even imagined up to now.”

Typical how details like that tend to get swept aside in the rush to blame Trump. The blame should be on Pence, the shit stirring, trouble making traitor.

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398

Old 05-25-2018, 12:50 AM #5
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
NK is right, they are dummies. Why would they agree to a deal with the US when they're basically watching the US violate their own deal with Iran RIGHT NOW? Then the neo fascists draw comparisons to Libya in regards to NK, which was A COMPLETE DISASTER.

And it was John Bolton, the neocon fascist that Trump JUST HIRED that said those remarks about Libya, lmao.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:02 AM #6
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
NK is right, they are dummies. Why would they agree to a deal with the US when they're basically watching the US violate their own deal with Iran RIGHT NOW? Then the neo fascists draw comparisons to Libya in regards to NK, which was A COMPLETE DISASTER.

And it was John Bolton, the neocon fascist that Trump JUST HIRED that said those remarks about Libya, lmao.
What John Bolton said didn't cause the offence - what Pence said on Fox news did. Thats why they called Pence the dummy.

Bolton said the US would look to the negotiations with Libya during the early 2000s when dealing with North Korea. Pence was the one who threatened North Korea "end up" like Libya. Bolton made no such prediction or threat.

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398

Old 05-25-2018, 02:28 AM #7
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
How many times did NK cheat on past deals?

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy
https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

Remember...

Clinton Approves a Plan to Give Aid to North Koreans

WASHINGTON, Oct. 18-1994 -- President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea during the next decade in return for a commitment from the country's hard-line Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program.
https://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/w...h-koreans.html

hmm... i do like that kim went to south korea and had talks recently

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2018, 02:40 AM #8
watts
ohms

watts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to behold
The U.S. government does not want peace unless it's on their terms. South Korea and NK should handle this themselves and kick U.S. troops out of SK.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2018, 03:08 AM #9
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

what's the timing on this? I thought I heard a day or two ago that NK wasn't going to the summit Kim Jong Un said so.......

I'm getting old, lack of sleep, but I know I heard that, or maybe did I dream it?

Old 05-25-2018, 03:14 AM #10
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
The title is misleading...how do we know for sure Trump canceled, maybe he got FIRED!!!!!

YA FIRED!!!!!

what a douche, and a disgrace to this country and its people

4 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed