What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello from Scandinavia!

F1n_1ndustry

Hello everyone!

I have been growing since I turned 18. Years have passed by fastly, 10 years more or less.. Started with basic soil with shitty equipments. Struggled my time and took some lessons. Changed the whole system, coco coir with automated dripping set up.. Since then it has been mostly a pleasure to work with my sweet ladies!

I am a bit concerned about my privacy, so posts will come thru VPN and TOR-browser.

I´ve been following these threads years now. Thanks to you people over here for giving inspiration and education. I can say pretty confidingly that my weed is top notch stuff, and it is because this forum exist. Thumbs up for you!

Later I´m going to show own projects, hopefully get some nice advises and interactivate with nice people! :huggg:

Welcome in f1n hope I get a chance to visit your country someday the scenery looks breathtaking. Enjoy your time here we got plenty of friendly and knowledgeable growers who will always be happy to help you out.

Just hit my 420th post:woohoo::rasta:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ola Senior!

Sorry my Norsasweedinnish is really bad :biggrin:

^now i don't know if im being some form of racist or just annoying because I know some of you guys don't like each other.. any way moving on.

Welcome from the shadows and in to the party brother! :party:

He could be from Denmark or Norway so that might not apply lol. The Finns and Swedes do hate each other from what I hear. Hate might be too strong a word though probably more of a rivalry like Texas vs Cali

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Oh yeah I didn't mean any disrespect to my Danish brothers either and I don't want to stir up any bad blood over the sea and see another invasion :bigrin:.. I'm actually a decent proportion Scandinavian myself.. In fact if the Norwegians or Danes would invade Britain again that would be wonderful because the Norman banking rulers currently suck, i mean they've been bumming us hard since William the Conqueror but yeah.. Anybody over there thinking of going Viking in Londinium would be welcome by me lol