What's new

Hey there!

cannabisoldier

My name is Cannabisoldier, formerly Cannabistudent, until life came along and helped me realize it is better to be a warrior tending to a garden, than a gardener fighting a war.

Everybody has their own battles. I have mine. They are all different. But, here, one is the same. Freedom for the plant and those that cultivate it.

I have been cultivating for years. Many methods. Many trials many errors.

I hope to learn all I can from all those that contribute to subjects that matter to me and enjoy all those intersections in which our journeys will cross.

My current aim is to learn all there is to know about this "PPK" method...and then go from there.

Any chance someone can point me in best direction to start on the PPK syllabus?

Nice to meet everyone and thanks for allowing me the opportunity to join your community.

Welcome to the party. I'm of no help to your journey of explaining ppk but I'm sure others will. instead, besides welcoming you I've come to ask a question of you, what's ppk lol.

cannabisoldier

Passive Plant Killer. A method designed by, if Im not mistaken, Delta9, and in which he pulled many ideas and methods from others to create a passive uptake method. Sort of a Sub Irrigated Planter and top drip hybrid...at least, this is the vest I can explain given my limited understanding. Now, many others have customized and made alterations to better suit their own situations and environments.

Passive Plant Killer. A method designed by, if Im not mistaken, Delta9, and in which he pulled many ideas and methods from others to create a passive uptake method. Sort of a Sub Irrigated Planter and top drip hybrid...at least, this is the vest I can explain given my limited understanding. Now, many others have customized and made alterations to better suit their own situations and environments.

Never heard of it I'll have to see what it's all about. Welcome to the forums soldier we always have room for more recruits in the icmag army and it sounds like you got a lot to offer knowledge wise. :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
High and welcome! :bongsmi: I also hadn't heard of passive plant killer before, but it looks awesome. Good luck in your endeavor.