What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bradley Danks 2018

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I moved all my farm gear a mile down the road to a new location on the mountain side. The new spot is situated on the side of a hill so its gonna get gravity fed water from my 3k gal tank. The ecosystem is balanced here and the test plot grew extremely healthy last year. I'm growing in native soil with organic element sources. The duff layer is thick and the soil is bouncy :D

The main garden will be full of my strain I call Jagerschnitzel. In other locations nearby I'm gonna also grow some of my other crosses and a few others.

Strain List:
Macob kush bx1 (Mickey kush x Obama kush)
Jagerschnitzel bx1 ((Macob x (Mickey Kush x G13)) x Jager) x Macob
(GG4 x Macob) x Sunset Sherbert f1
(GG4 x Macob) x Dogwalker OG f1
Macob x Dogwalker og f1
Macob x Bruce Banner #3 f1
Jager s1
Pie face s1
Flo

picture.php

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
All the plants got transplanted the other day and I followed that up with drip coils and some trellising. The girls are loving their new homes. They all got a wheel barrel load of compost as a mulch layer to keep the weeds down. They all got a wheel barrel load mixed into the soil with the amendments too. This soil has never been farmed as far as we know. Onto the next plot I'm working on down in the jungle :)

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice work so far ...lot of labor U put in

nice work so far ...lot of labor U put in

:lurk:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking good.....wish I couldve got a water system rigged up like your speaking on. Somebody would prolly find it on my property knowing my luck and get nosy.... Maybe after this outdoor season I'll definatly rigged up something. Until then gonna have to stretch out the water hose and/also carry to other places....damnit lol.

Good luck nice start

oti$

I just harvested a bunch of pie face s1's that I got from you. They are straight fire. The flavor is incredible across all phenos. I'm subbing and pulling up a chair for the show:D

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran

Your gonna need more popcorn.... and weed :joint:

Looking good.....wish I couldve got a water system rigged up like your speaking on. Somebody would prolly find it on my property knowing my luck and get nosy.... Maybe after this outdoor season I'll definatly rigged up something. Until then gonna have to stretch out the water hose and/also carry to other places....damnit lol.

Good luck nice start

Thx I know what you mean, best to keep it discreet for a bountiful harvest. Shits legal here now and the price crashed so nobody giving 2 fuks around here anymore. It's time to overgrow the world :D. Good luck this season

I just harvested a bunch of pie face s1's that I got from you. They are straight fire. The flavor is incredible across all phenos. I'm subbing and pulling up a chair for the show:D

Ah yeah nice to see you still working on ma beans glad they treating you right! Just popped a couple treys of pie face for outdoor this year. It should make some tasty oil.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I couldn't resist sliding in a couple other varieties besides jagerschnitzel because they were doing exceptionally well. The rest of the plants won't hit the native soil until about June 1st. I just up potted them all to buy them some time until transplant. They were getting rootbound quick. I plugged all the flo and a mixed bag into my other lil garden. Everything else is getting a spot cleared next week with my chainsaw.

Jagerschnitzel 1
picture.php

Jagerschnitzel 2
picture.php

Branchy schnitzel pheno
picture.php

Gg4 macob x dogwalker og
picture.php

Macob kush
picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
beautiful spot. strain list sounds great. I saw some very nice Pie Face recently , how are the s1's?

those starts look like they tried to flower early and then re-vegged. Or were they clones from a flowering plant? Either way, very dense structure. Pruning the small inner and lower growth tips asap will encourage more outward/upward growth, which is what it looks like you're going for. We prune all the little tiny inside stuff when we put our starts in the ground, it really makes the transplants explode.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn looks nice man!!! I saw a branch cutter that extends at Wally's I'm gonna get to remove some branches. I'm afraid to use the chainsaw and risk neighbors hearing me and wondering wtf I'm doing.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
beautiful spot. strain list sounds great. I saw some very nice Pie Face recently , how are the s1's?

those starts look like they tried to flower early and then re-vegged. Or were they clones from a flowering plant? Either way, very dense structure. Pruning the small inner and lower growth tips asap will encourage more outward/upward growth, which is what it looks like you're going for. We prune all the little tiny inside stuff when we put our starts in the ground, it really makes the transplants explode.

Otis, got any recent pics of the pie face you could post here? The ones a while back looked fire. The s1's have been doing good.

Schrews, every year I have to throw my plants into flower for 2 weeks and then reveg. They monster crop and do well normally. The reason I do that is because I have had a lot of plants grow 10 ft tall and not show their sex until they start to flower in August. I think that's because I'm further up north around 45 latitude with longer days but I'm not sure. I could take clones and throw them in to flower but that doesn't really work for my system right now. How do you normally sex your plants?
I'm going to work on getting the small little stuff out of there ASAP. Good call

Damn looks nice man!!! I saw a branch cutter that extends at Wally's I'm gonna get to remove some branches. I'm afraid to use the chainsaw and risk neighbors hearing me and wondering wtf I'm doing.

There you go smart move. Those branch Cutters are handy might have to have you come by and chop a couple of those High branches for me too. I wouldn't dare borrow it I've been breaking tools left and right. The local Motor Company has been making a fortune.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Otis, got any recent pics of the pie face you could post here? The ones a while back looked fire. The s1's have been doing good.

Schrews, every year I have to throw my plants into flower for 2 weeks and then reveg. They monster crop and do well normally. The reason I do that is because I have had a lot of plants grow 10 ft tall and not show their sex until they start to flower in August. I think that's because I'm further up north around 45 latitude with longer days but I'm not sure. I could take clones and throw them in to flower but that doesn't really work for my system right now. How do you normally sex your plants?
I'm going to work on getting the small little stuff out of there ASAP. Good call

There you go smart move. Those branch Cutters are handy might have to have you come by and chop a couple of those High branches for me too. I wouldn't dare borrow it I've been breaking tools left and right. The local Motor Company has been making a fortune.

Lol I'm getting old.....besides the spouse is already wanting me to trim around the house, weed the flower bed, trim the hedges, lol she doesn't realize how much work goes into a outdoor crop. Anyway guess if wally still havem Ill grab one....and yes do her chores first. I'm trying to stay outta the dog house and off the couch. But it's gonna come in handy I'm in some dense Mtns I'm glad I saw that thing and it hit me that it would be the shit to cut them pesky branches quietly......yes I wish shit was legal here I'd put them in my backyard and put me a jacuzzi in the shade and watch lol.

Danks what kinda offer you giving to cut some branches....let me grow 2 plants on your space??? Lol I'd help ya out man for nothing but from the looks of your nice start I need to be asking for help. I'm about a mounth behind I've only got seedlings

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Danks what kinda offer you giving to cut some branches....let me grow 2 plants on your space??? Lol I'd help ya out man for nothing but from the looks of your nice start I need to be asking for help. I'm about a mounth behind I've only got seedlings

Offer to cut some branches... Well I got enough joints to keep you smoking the whole time I think that's a good start. Cold beer in the fridge. Maybe we'll get some chicks over here too fuk it let's have a good time and tripp on some mushrooms i think the acids on Deck too. Welcome to Oregon friend. I got a nice spot for a couple plants for you over here buddy all you got to do is keep them watered.

oti$

I don't have have any recent pics, but have several phenos cloned that will be flowered out in a few weeks and I'll get some pics as they progress. They are all og like in structure, some darker green and purpling in late flower. They all have really good flavor...I'm talking some that are on par with sour dubb, just in your face and want to keep smoking bc of the taste...really, really nice flavor. Whatever pheno you selected to self must have been nice because there are elite quality phenos all throughout the group. I also am flowering a gg4 s1 from you along side a gg4s1 that I made. They are 2 weeks in and I can get pics of those if you like. DTOG tells me that all his gg4 s1 are nice. I have a ton of seed from you that I've been trying to work through vwith a friend of mine. I'm trying to put together a guerilla outdoor before the month ends. I've been scoping some low lying areas near a river by me and a couple other spots. I'll be lurking your thread and post up when I've something big value to offer. I can't thank you enough for the seeds that helped get me back in motion after my bust a few years back. I'll always be grateful, I'm glad to see you still killing it homeboy:D

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I don't have have any recent pics, but have several phenos cloned that will be flowered out in a few weeks and I'll get some pics as they progress. They are all og like in structure, some darker green and purpling in late flower. They all have really good flavor...I'm talking some that are on par with sour dubb, just in your face and want to keep smoking bc of the taste...really, really nice flavor. Whatever pheno you selected to self must have been nice because there are elite quality phenos all throughout the group. I also am flowering a gg4 s1 from you along side a gg4s1 that I made. They are 2 weeks in and I can get pics of those if you like. DTOG tells me that all his gg4 s1 are nice. I have a ton of seed from you that I've been trying to work through vwith a friend of mine. I'm trying to put together a guerilla outdoor before the month ends. I've been scoping some low lying areas near a river by me and a couple other spots. I'll be lurking your thread and post up when I've something big value to offer. I can't thank you enough for the seeds that helped get me back in motion after my bust a few years back. I'll always be grateful, I'm glad to see you still killing it homeboy:D

Hey man that's a great report glad they serving you right. Enjoy them while they're hot I probably got a couple thousand left and that's the end of that chapter. I got two treys going of pie face and 2 jager for outdoor guerilla patch this year. You can see the germination rate is pretty good. The Jager have been really fun to grow outdoors in the past... One out of every 20 or so grow like ogkb. Lots of expressions that are dank in there.

I know how it is man it's great to be able to help. As far as the gg4 seeds go I haven't tested those yet so go ahead and feel free to post up pictures here of that and any of the other gear. I'm working that same gg4 in some of the varieties I'm growing outdoor this year. If you're feeling frisky pop those Bali High seeds. They're supposed to be something dank out of Colorado but it's a total mystery at this point.

picture.php

theJointedOne

Veteran
plot and plants looking good,

since you had reveg action on the full terms you may wanna clean up the inside growth in there, let the energy flow to the new 5-7-9 blade set of leaves, get those single blade leaves and internodes outta there

subd for sure...the sun looks epic, big plants on deck!

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
howdy mate , nice spot man ..... green as . ;)

Hey man nice to hear from ya. I'm still working some ur beans! I'll let ya know how they do.

plot and plants looking good,

since you had reveg action on the full terms you may wanna clean up the inside growth in there, let the energy flow to the new 5-7-9 blade set of leaves, get those single blade leaves and internodes outta there

Good thinking. Just cleaned out the older flower growth. Got my hands all sticky :biggrin:

I've been working my ass off everyday to clear out the new area down in the jungle. I've been chainsawing Filbert's and Hauling them in to brush piles. I got to put 16 more full season plants in there and all those seedlings I figure ill quad plant about 70 spots on five foot centers using drip line. I got the spot about half cleared so give me a couple more days I'm shooting for June 1st. This is an IC mag exclusive no IG eyes on the jungle.

Schnitzel 1
picture.php

Schnitzel 11
picture.php

Macob 1
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Ok let's see where are we here. I been kicken some ass with the chain saw and hedger for the last few weeks. Cleared out all the brush in this area to get some practice in for next year. I think were gonna get a hemp license here and grow some new hemp varieties from Oregon cbd next year. This year its gonna get lit up with my feminized pie face and jager seeds. I'm gonna run 4 rows 60 ft. Long here. Quad plant on 5 foot centers. Germinating straight in the soil like I did last year. I fully amended the soil a week ago before the heavy rains and tilled it all in today. Gonna germ next weekend. We decided to use all the extra plants as erosion control down in the dry creek bed. Loaded it up and layed a drip line. The gravity feed is working great, lots of pressure. Wish me luck

Next up are some photos of the girls. Some of the jagerschnitzel phenos are taller than the baskets now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
So this is what happend. I calculated two feet of amendments and only tilled them in about 6 inches deep. I'm starting to think to get the amendments deep enough for ganja trees it needs to be hand tilled with a shovel not a tiller. Anyways 4 plants didn't like the soil, too hot. They were perky as shit but started curlin up so I digi scoped them and didn't see bugs. No ruskies so I transplanted 4 new ones in on June 1st. Plugged 3 dogwalker mkobs and a Bruvis. They seem to be doing much better now that the amendments cooked a couple weeks. I didn't let the nutes cook and it's a year one plot so it got a grip of element. Didn't bother em last year but I tilled deeper.

Some of the jagerschnitzel phenos loved the heavy nutes and took off like a mfer. I'm guessing 15 footers this year.

Jagerschnitzels:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gg4 x dogwalker og x macob kush

picture.php

Black owl garden
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts