Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2018, 07:02 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs

Hola people,
may I present you my two little Panama hybrid plants, these beauties are part of the limited edition/R+D part of ACE's offering.

The first one is PCK(green) X Panama, a fem seed from R+D catalog and is still available I think.

The plant is surprisingly vigorous, so far the fastest grower of three. Looks like she grows pretty columnar but will likely branch out soon, there are many shoots under the fan leaves.

The second one is Limited edition - Panama X Malawi, should be a very cool plant to grow. Also very vigorous(both are faster compared to Shackzilla, same conditions) and more branchy than PCK x Panama.

On first look they seem very similar but a closer inspection hints at some major differences which will become more obvious soon.
There is not enough veg growth to judge much but both are to my liking so far, both(all three actually) handled the transplant perfectly and are now starting to explode with roots in my soil mix. I finally took some time and made again a kind of super soil, like I would make in a greenhouse or outdoor huge pots.

The setup remains the same, max 300W DIY Leds now dimmed to 250W, small tent 120x60 which is great for three plants, 18L pots with wanna-be super soil and will add some BioBizz bloom when needed.

View from the side

Please ignore the yellow leaves, these were vegged in poor conditions, crowded and low light levels, new growth is much more important and also healthy as can be.
I'm also expecting some pests(flies) so there are some yellow sticky sheets waiting to be put in action when needed.

That's it for now, next will be some lst to open the growth and create a more even canopy. Still thinking if they'll need a net for scrog or should I just bend them and let them grow...there's still plenty of time to decide.

P.S.
Thanks to Dubi for the test seeds!

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:14 PM #2
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Suscribed ! :-)

The best of luck with them but, from what we've seen from you all these years, i'm not worried at all ;-)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:51 PM #3
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to all
KD, killer strains! You've done some incredible work with LEDs and I'm looking forward to seeing another excellent show. Looking over some of your previous threads before it's becoming harder and harder to not make the switch.

I'm subbed for the show! Cheers bro.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 08:26 PM #4
Malarky

Malarky will become famous soon enough
Your gonna like the pamwali Koodense,some beautiful phenos.

Massive yielders, they can get pretty tall also..

Good luck with the grow, not that you'll need it.

Be watching this one.

Peace.
Malarky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 09:02 PM #5
Ncali

Ncali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of light
Have fun koond

> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8135427

ACE Golden Tigers & haze for days!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is online now Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 04:17 PM #6
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thanks for the vibes people!

The girls are insanely vigorous so I had to start bending them a bit to expose lower branches, also both got topped, there's no need to grow that high
Seems they love the soil mix and despite low water levels there's no sign of high EC or anything, everything looks pretty balanced.

Panalawi says "high"

- Ncali, for sure it will be lots of fun growing these.
- Malarky, noted...gotta keep them low before the flip.
- Sticky Sat, thanks man I hope for a no-trouble grow
- Kaskadian, thanks for the compliments but you know what will I say... make that switch asap! You won't be disappointed I promise(or go for a cmh, even better spectrum but lower efficency).

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:44 PM #7
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Very healthy looking plants Koodense !
Looks like you'll soon have all of us drooling on this thread, as usual...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:13 AM #8
Malarky

Malarky will become famous soon enough
Smoking on some scissor hash and it is most definitely uplifting for sure!!

Yeah.

Peace,.
Malarky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:59 AM #9
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Bro!I missed the start again!I just saw a post of you on the mighty thread and your new signature led me here.Great strains!I expect Panama x pck to be a real beauty!After I read your first post was gonna comment on topping-training ,but you were well ahead
Good luck my friend -can't vote on more threads for the day
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 12:31 PM #10
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Koondense

Thanks to you for supporting our work again this season and for testing some of our latest projects

We have not officially released any green PCK hybrid yet (pure PCK from green mother yes, but not hybrids), and we had only a few dozens of seeds left from the green PCK x Panama Goddess hybrid so i'm very happy that you have the chance to try this one.

Panama Goddess hybrids usually accept very well high levels of nutrients.

Looks like a very good start Panama x Malawi is a canna star, i'm sure you will enjoy her a lot too.
Best wishes for the rest fo the cycle!
dubi is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.