What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big hello

Nancee

Hi all , thankyou for allowing me to become a member here- this is a whole new world for me , i have been brought to this healing plant through the horrible disease we all know as cancer.
My hubby wad diagnosed last year and through all out research we found the healing properties of cannabis could not be overlooked.
We were fortunate to be put on to a medical oil provider but he has sijnce unjustly been prosecuted and so all medicines are now not available and many like us are here in a panic. We have enough oil to last another 18days so we are doing all we can to find a solution!

I purchased our first packs of seeds only to find out that were sterile and fakes. It is unfortunate that this was our way of helping ourselves, but after much reading and contacting the company i have learnt to do my research thoroughly into all sides.
So we are going to have to make another order and need advice guys.
Firstly a really reputable company that sells the seed and then a really reputable breeder.
We cannot afford to lose again as both being pensioners its too much of a loss.
Frankly I wish we could just access the finished products like edibles and oils but as we are forced to learn ourselves we need guidance.
I have already purchased a few grow items - a fluro hood for the seedlings, a 600w light for the plants to mature and have ordered some smart pots and got a copy of organic growing as we dont want any chemicals in the finished medicines.
I will leave my long intro here, i sincerely Thank you for this site, it really helps people who are learning and to be honest quite out of there element!

Peace and love to all.

Nancy :thank you:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome to IcMag. Hope you manage to get the info you need so you can be succesful.
All the best to you and your family.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Any of the seed companies that are affiliated with this sight should be able to help you out.

Seedsman is my favorite. Used them many times with great results.

Welcome to the site and I wish the best for a speedy recovery for your husband.

Cheers!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
High and welcome! :bongsmi: I have only ordered seeds from Seedsman, but they arrived and easily 90% of them sprouted. I've had much worse luck with my bag seed germinating.

Mr.Miner

Welcome to you. I wish you and your husband good health and a great recovery. It's beautiful that you are helping him the way that you are.
This site is amazing and there are many, many phenomenal, experienced growers that will help you with any question that you may have. All the best to the both of you.

Nancee

Thanks for the welcomes guys,
Its a pleasure to be here and a little overwhelming trying to work out all we need to learn to be honest but im trying!
Thanks a ton.
Peace and love to all
N

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
a friend trying to buy from seedsman like $380 worth last fall, a royal run around and bitcoin was the preferred currency after telling cc could be used. malarkey. went elsewhere.
states can ship to you ma'am- good luck.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Welcome Nancee, seems like high CBD strains are more effective for curing cancer so my guess is to check out Med Tree seeds here. He have several good strains with different CBD ratio avaible. Ask him as I'm sure he'll share helpful advices with you.

Good luck in your search