Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > "Seedsman Indoor Contest” Power Africa, Cheese, {CBD} Shark Shock

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
"Seedsman Indoor Contest” Power Africa, Cheese, {CBD} Shark Shock Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2018, 10:39 PM #1
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
"Seedsman Indoor Contest” Power Africa, Cheese, {CBD} Shark Shock

Recieved The Seedsman Sample Mail Package 4-24-2018

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:35 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medfinder View Post
Recieved The Seedsman Sample Mail Package 4-24-2018

View Image

View Image

View Image

Great choices, good luck & happy run!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 12:43 AM #3
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Here's Information on These Medicinal and therapeutic Strains!

Seedsman - Cheese
Cheese originated in the UK's underground cannabis scene where it was derived from a particularly pungent Skunk #1 phenotype. It has a very distinctive sour, lactic aroma and a powerfully relaxing effect. An Afghani strain was later incorporated into its genetics in order to increase its yield and resin-producing capabilities.

Cheese is a happy, deeply relaxing strain which can also be used to treat stress, pain and depression melting cares away. It grows well both indoors and outdoors although outdoors it performs better in warm climates. Flowering takes about 9 weeks indoors or into October outdoors in the northern hemisphere. Say Cheese and see exactly what everyone's been talking about.

THC CONTENT High
YIELD 400-500 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT up to 300cm
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9-10 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH October
TASTE / FLAVOUR Cheese

Seedsman - CBD Shark Shock
CBD Shark Shock is a CBD-rich hybrid of Mr. Nice's Shark Shock together with a high-CBD strain. It is 80% indica and 20% sativa and produces a CBD:THC ratio of 1:1. CBD Shark Shock is a short, sturdy plant that flowers in 8 weeks indoors. Outdoors it will be ready to harvest in October in northern latitudes. Yield can be increased significantly by allowing it to go on for just a few days longer. Its flavour is rather fruity with underlying notes of onion and garlic.

The effect of CBD Shark Shock is one of complete relaxation and it is recommended for the treatment of symptoms such as pain, anxiety and inflammation without the powerfully intoxicating effects produced by many high-THC strains.

THC CONTENT 6%
CBD CONTENT 6%
YIELD 400 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 150 cm
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks
HARVEST MONTH October
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Anxiety, Inflammation, Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Garlic, Onion
EFFECT Calming, Relaxing

After the 16 hr soak and all seeds have sunk to the bottom of containers and are in Paper towels. ...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:10 AM #4
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely! I’m grabbing a front row seat here... very interested to see the results, especially the cbd strain... intrigued what effects it will give.

Best of luck!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Curing: csg strawberries and cream x chemdog haze-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352111
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:04 AM #5
Medfinder

7 of 9 seeds cracked and are in soil cups under leds NOW.

shark shock 1-2 are starting to crack and may be ready tomorrow for soil.

almost 80 percent germinated in 24 hours

Last edited by Medfinder; 04-27-2018 at 07:38 AM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:52 AM #6
STOKED

STOKED will become famous soon enoughSTOKED will become famous soon enough
I have some cheese ready to run looking forward to it
STOKED is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2018, 06:15 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
yeahh nice start!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 04:33 AM #8
Medfinder

up and running waiting for 2 more to come up soon

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:46 AM #9
Medfinder

another check up!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2018, 08:37 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

They still perfect!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote